Nothing A Pirate's Daughter Can't Handle

"We aren't leaving without you, Hope."

"Oh, Henry. You know where all of my hiding spots are," Pan said, entering the treehouse.

"We are going to stop you, and this time you won't escape," Henry said.

"You think Peter Pan will be trapped in a coconut? I wouldn't count on it. Anyway," he said and pulled out a branch of dream shade from behind his back.

"I am more than happy to let you try. Don't worry, I would never use this on a child."

"You guys need to leave. Now," Hope said.

"We will bring you back, you have my word."

They left and went back to Emma.

"Did you find her?" She asked them.

"Yeah, but Pan threatened us with dream shade. We had no other choice but to leave."

"You left her there with Pan? Why would you do that?" Emma exclaimed.

"He didn't want to hurt her, only us if we didn't leave."

Emma threw down a coconut she was drinking from and stood up, heading in the direction they came from.

"There's nothing we can do, love. We have to make a plan," Hook told her, but she kept walking.

"He's right, Emma."

She stopped at the sound of Pan's voice.

"How about we make this a tad funner, yeah?" He asked and walked up to them.

"Find tallest apple tree on this mountain here, and retrieve the apple that is on the highest branch. Then, I will consider giving you back your child."

"What do you want with an apple?" Emma asked.

"That's for me to know, and for you to not. When you've got it, come back to the treehouse and I'll tell you what's next."

Pan gave them a grin, then took off.

"Who knew after all this time, that imp would still be a pain in the arse," Killian said.

"Well, let's just get this damn apple and get Hope back," Emma told them, then they searched for the tree.

"Come with me," Pan said to Hope.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm testing to see if you really are a lost girl," he said and they started on their adventure.

"You didn't answer my question."

"We are going to your family, and you are going to poison them."

"What happened to me not being your minion?"

"We are teaming up, remember?"

"Whatever."