1

Malina's pov

I was sitting down at the stool of the kitchen counter, eating chips and watching Netflix on my laptop. I was currently home alone, mom's out with my aunt and dad is god knows where.

I suddenly heard a truck outside next door, that house has been for sale for a while now. And being the curious person I am I decided to check who were they. I stood up and looked out the window. The first thing I see is a guy that looks around like 17 maybe? Then I see a guy that looks like 16 or 15, I gotta admit, he's pretty cute. I saw them unloading stuff from their car and taking them inside. After that I stopped stalking them and continued watching Netflix.

*Ding dong*

Who could that be?

I said to myself and stood up. I opened it to reveal a very cute boy. Wait isn't he the one that I just saw a while ago?

"Uh hi, I'm Finn Wolfhard." He said smiling and sticking his hand out for me to shake. I smiled back and glady take his hand and shake it.

"Hey, I'm Malina Weissman. Are you the one who moved in next door a while ago?"

Stalker much malina?

"Yeah I am. I was bored from unpacking so I decided to go and check who's my new neighbor."

"Ohh well it's me. Uhm wanna come in?"

Why do i make things so awkward?

"Yeah sure." He said coming in.

He saw the counter that was filled with junk food and my laptop. God that was embarrassing.

"I see you were busy." He said chuckling and pointing at the counter.

"Haha i was bored. My parents aren't home, So yeah I got bored and being the lazy person I am, I decided to eat junk food and watch Netflix."

"Ahh I see..Wait him?" He said

"Yeah so?" I said pursing my lips.

"Oh nothing just wondering."

"Okayy, so tell me about yourself." I said while sitting on the couch and him sitting beside me.

"Uh well I'm 16. I moved here from California. Cuz my mom and da- uh my mom got an offer for a job here. We're actually from here but we moved when I was little and now we moved back. What else...I have a older brother named Nick, he's a year older than me. So yeah."

"I'm 16 too, I'm from here, I've lived here my whole life. I have a best friend named Johnny who lives across the street. He's on a family vacation, he's coming back tomorrow. I've known him since kindergarten. It's always been me and him just hanging out at his house or going out to the mall or like the skate park or the trampoline park or a park in general. Uh I'm an only child, i go to Westwood high school that's like a 10 minuet walk distance from here."

"Wow so you're whole life it's just been you and him?"

"Basically."

"Okay how about we play 20 questions?"

"Sure"

"Favorite color?"

"Blue, Rose gold, yellow and light purple."

"Favorite food?"

"Pizza, spaghetti, and all the foods"

"Favorite Soda?"

"Sprite"

"Favorite flower?"

"Red roses"

"Favorite clothing brand?"

"Forever 21, brandy Malvinas, and urban outfitters"

"Favorite shoe brand?"

"Nike, Charles and Keith, Aldo"

"Celebrity crush?"

"Noah Centineo, Cole Sprouse and Tom Holland"

"Favorite person in the whole world?"

"You're getting me to spill out some tea aren't you?" I said chuckling.

"Of course. Now spill." He chuckled.

"Okay I mean I don't have anyone in my life besides John and my parents so I would definitely say John."

"John...?"

"Johnny, his nickname is John."

"Ohhh"

"Yeah, anyways carry on."

"Biggest lie you've ever told?"

"I don't know"

"Come on Malina there has to be something"

"Okay like I don't know I've never told a big lie"

"Okay we'll let this one slide."

"Reallyyy I haven't told a big lie."

"Okay anyways"

"Carry on."

"Favorite movie?"

"IT, To All The Boys I've Loved Before and Everything Everything." (These are actually my favorite movies:)

"Tea?"

"No."

"Bitch there has to be tea in your life"

"Are you shitting me? I don't have any tea bitch okay?"

"If you don't wanna tell me it's okay"

"I don't wanna talk about it, do you have anything?"

"I don't wanna talk about it too."

"Oh okay I completely get it"

"I'm sorry."

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have too, I also go through hard times in life. I completely understand how're you're feeling."

"Thank you so much for understanding Malina."

"No problem. Even though we just met I know we're gonna be great friends, we're already getting closer. Just know I'll always have your back."

"Yeah, thanks and I'll always have your back too."

*knock knock knock*
*soft kick*

"What in the village of smurfs? He's not supposed to be here until tomorrow."

"Village of smurfs?" He said laughing his ass off. "

"Who is it anyways?"

"Johnny"

"Wait how'd you know?"

"It's a trick we do when we go to each other's houses, we created it when we were little"

I opened the door to reveal Johnny, he immediately comes in and gives me a tight hug, I hug back tight too. We stayed like that for about a minute. "I missed you" he mumbles onto my shoulder.

"I missed you more"

"I missed you most"

We pulled away.

"Ugh I missed my best friend so fucking much" he said hugging me again for about 10 seconds

Suddenly Finn cleared his throat. Shit I forgot he was there.

"Oh John, this is Finn Wolfhard. He just moved in next door. Finn this is Johnny, Johnny this is Finn."

"Nice to meet you" Finn sticked his hand for him.

"Nice to meet you too." Johnny said while shaking his hand.

"Anyways, you guys get to know each other while I go make some iced coffee and bring snacks. When I come back, john tell us everything that happened." I said walking away to the kitchen.
"Will do" he said smiling.

I smiled back and walked away

"Her iced coffees are literally the best thing ever." I heard John say and yelled, "THANK YOU" "YOURE WELCOME" he yelled back.