2

Once I was done making the iced coffees, I took the snacks from the pantry and brought them to the living room. I saw Johnny and Finn having a conversation, laughing. I'm glad they're getting along. "Hey guys, wanna watch Netflix?" I asked.

"Okay" Finn said.

"Sounds good." John said.

I put the snacks on the table and gave each one of them their iced coffees. I saw Finn taking a sip, "Malina, this is fucking amazing" He said smiling at me. That smile ugh. Malina you just met him. But he's so cute.

"Told you so" john said smiling.

"Aww Thank you" I said smiling back at both of them.

"Okay so tell us everything." I said to john will sitting in between them.

"Well, I tell you everything that happens immediately." He said.

"There isn't anything you haven't told me yet?"

"Not really"

"Okay then"

I took the remote of my Apple TV. I scrolled through Netflix, not knowing what to watch, "what do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Uhh have you seen Seirra Burgess Is A Loser?" Finn asked.

"Ohh yeah, Noah Centineo is in it, I watched it already but I can watch it again."

"Okay then let's watch it."

I searched Seirra Burgess Is A Loser and clicked on it.

We were now in the middle of the movie, I slowly felt myself getting sleepy and leaning my head on Finn's shoulder.

Johnny's pov

I looked to my left and saw Malina's head on Finn's shoulder and him lookin like a tomato. Does he like her or something? If he actually likes her and they date and he hurts her I'm gonna kick his ass. if Malina likes him too my ship is gonna sail, she only put her head on his shoulder and I'm already shipping it but I don't think she will get feelings that fast I mean they just met. I don't know, I'm gonna ask her later.

~ next day ~

Malina's pov

I woke up and saw myself on my bed. Weird. I don't remember coming up here. Eh maybe John carried me up here yesterday, but I mean when we started the movie it was like 5 pm. Wait what time is it? I looked at my side table and saw my phone and grabbed it. Shit. It's 3 am. Seriously? Ugh.

It's 5 am and I still can't sleep, cuz of my parents arguing before my dad goes to work. I decided to text John, even tho I know he's asleep but it doesn't hurt to try. I opened iMessage and saw a new contact? It says 'Finn💓' wait how'd he even know my password? Of course, Johnny.

Malina
Finn?

Finn💓
Yeah it's me I put my number in your phone after I carried you upstairs. Johnny told me the password.

Malina
Yeah I figured. Wait you were the one who carried me upstairs? I woke up in my bed and thought that Johnny carried me.

Finn💓
No it was me
Finn💓
Wait why're you up at 5 am?

Malina
I could say the same thing to you

Finn💓
I asked first

Malina
Well I slept at 5 pm what do you expect? I woke up at 3 am I tried to sleep again but I couldn't. So I decided to text Johnny even tho I know he's asleep but instead I saw your contact and decided to text you.

Finn
Ohhh I pulled an all nighter. Basically.

Malina
But you're gonna mess up your schedule don't you have school on Monday?

Finn💓
Oh yeah I do but I don't give a fuck so:)

Malina
Same
Malina
Speaking of school which one are you in?

Finn💓
I think it's called Westwood high school

Malina
Wait really? I go to that school too

Finn💓
Yesss
Finn💓
I'm tired

Malina
Oh ok Good night

Finn💓
Good night Malina

Malina
Bye
Read 5:23 am