Prolouge: Every Step You Take, Every Move You Make.

May first, 2018. The moon shone over the green hills of the Long Island coast. The smell of fresh strawberries wafted through the air, as the distant screeches of what could only be described as homicidal cleaning harpies washing the cabin windows filled the night.

Truly, this was a beautiful evening. At the base of a large pine tree at the outskirts of the strange Summer camp leaned a young man. He seemed normal enough-  blonde hair to his chin, California tanned skin, and the rippling muscles that one would expect from a security guard

However, there was still something absolutely abnormal about this man. You see, he was coated in hundreds upon hundreds of blue eye tattoos. Or at least, they looked like tattoos to any far off onlooker or passerby.

However, if you dared to climb the hill for a closer look, you would discover likely to your shock and horror that those eyes were all too real.

As he stood there, he was greeted by a dark haired woman dressed head to toe in ivory and gold. She wore an ivory blouse, gold sequined jacket with matching skirt, gold heels, and plenty of golden jewelry. In her hair rested a single,pink lotus flower.

As soon as she appeared, the man made a deep bow, greeting her.

"My Lady, what on Earth would bring you here?"

"My loyal Argus, most mortals without your title would find it fairly obvious! Whatever happened to being the 'all seeing'?" The woman mused, using a bare spot on his chin to lift his face to her mid-bow "I need your help. "

👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁