II

Aehee's P.O.V

I'm so sleepy. I didn't have a nice sleep last night, it's because of that eyes. Everytime, I'm trying to close my eyes to sleep, it's popping on my mind. I'm just thankful that I have at least 2 hours of sleep. My goodness!

I ducked my head on my table. Sh*t. My head hurts. I really need to sleep. I should have just stay home and gather some sleep. I'm not even doing my work, so, what's the purpose of me, doing in here? Argh! This is all his fault, that Jungkook guy. I shouldn't have stared at him like that. I should have just ignored him.

I looked at my watch. It's just two in the afternoon. I should sleep, I'm not doing anything, so, I can sleep here in my office. Besides, aunt is in Los Angeles. There's a fashion show there and she's one of the guests.

I was about to stand up and go to my couch, when my intercom beeped. I rolled my eyes. What a wrong timing.

I tapped the button to hear our staff.

"Yes? What is it?" I asked.

"Ma'am, Miss Euri is here" Euri? Who's that? I don't remember having a customer named Euri.

"Uh, who's that? I don't-"

"Ah, ma'am. She's the vampire lady. Can I let her in, in your office?" I catched my breath. Ok, hold on. I tried to calm myself. I don't even know, why I'm nervous, right now. I mean, I know this is not the first time, I'll encounter a vampire. Maybe, I just wish that she's not like him.

"Uh, sure"

"Actually, ma'am. She's with someone else. I'll her company in too?" Ok, she's with someone else. A friend of hers, maybe.

"Ok" I said. Later on, I heard a knock.

"Come in" I didn't bother to look at them because I'm busy finding the drawings for our customer.

"Please, have a sit" I heard one of our staff said. She's the one who's talking to me a while ago.

Yes, I found it.

I suddenly feel weird. The feeling that someone is staring at you. I looked at the customer who's sitting on my couch. She's not looking at me. So, its not her. And I turn my glance to her friend or company.

My jaw dropped.

What the hell? The reason why I didn't got enough sleep is sitting right in front of me.

"You're gawking" He said and lady turned to him and looked at me when she saw Jungkook looking at me.

"N-No, I'm not" I stampered. Damn it!

"Uh, Hi! I'm Hwang Aehee. I have the drawings of your request" I said not minding Jungkook. She smiled at me.

"Oh and uh, I'm Lee Euri. Nice to meet you" She said. She's lovely, alright. She elbowed Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook" He simply said and I just nodded. What should I say to him? I've got nothing in mind. I grab my tablet and I sat in the couch in front of them. I gave the tablet to Euri and let her look at the drawings.

"Oh my gosh! I really love this one!" She exclaimed. She showed me the drawing. It's the dress that I draw first. I smiled at her. Glad, that she really love it.

"There's more in there" I said and she swiped the pages. On the next drawing, she also exclaimed. She's a cheerful vampire, isn't she?

"This one too!" Referring the second drawing. Everytime she swiped the pages and saw the drawings, she exclaimed. I'm relieved that she loved all of it. Well, my time and tiredness are not in vain.