III

Aehee's P.O.V

It's been three days since that accident happened. Jimin is always checking me if I'm fine or if I'm traumatized. Well, I'm not. It's ok with me. I know that Jungkook is attracted to my blood. I should be careful, it's my fault. I'm the one who caused that accident.

Jimin became my textmate. Like literally, we're texting all day long. Sometimes, I forgot that I have something to do. And I blame him for that. But he's just saying that I also need a break that's why he's been convincing me to go to Euri's birthday party, two days from now. I already said to him that I'm coming. Ugh! Sometimes he's a bit annoying but in a cute way.

I almost cursed when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I simply said. A smiling Euri opened the door and enter my office.

"Hey. How are you?" She asked me as she sat on the chair in front of my table. She looks in a good mood. I smiled at her.

"Well, I'm fine. What's with the good mood?" She make a face. I laughed a bit.

"Oh, it's nothing. I heard that Jimin is bugging you this past three days" She said. I just rolled my eyes. That's true, like what I'm saying earlier.

"Yeah, it's a bit annoying but it's cute too. He's so concerned to me" I said. She just giggled.

"He's always like that. He's the most caring one in their group" She said with a smile plastered on her face. Well, Jimin really looked like the caring one. Besides his features are too cute. I don't wanna lie, I like him as a friend.

"Oh, wait. I almost forgot" She suddenly exclaimed. My eyebrows raised. She looked on her bag and get something in it. After she searched for something that I don't what is it, she handed me a black card.

"Here. It's my invitation card. I forgot to give you last time because of the accident that Jungkook pulled off" She said. I accepted the card and open it.

Hello,

I'm gladly inviting you to my bloody 118th birthday.

@Samson-Lee's Mansion on exactly 9pm.

I'm looking forward to see you on my birthday. Please, celebrate with me.

Thank you

-Euri Samson-Lee

I smiled at her after I read her card.

"So, you're already 118, huh?" I asked her. She nodded her head like a child. I giggle on her childishness.

"It's like a debut to us. We have two kinds of debuts. The one that you also celebrate, 18th and 21th. And the other one is 118th and 121th. We're celebrating it when we reached our one hudred years of living in this world" She explained. I slowly nod as I digests her word to my head.

"And Jungkook?"

"What about Jungkook?" She asked. Confused to my question. I mentally shook my head.

"I mean, How old is he?" I asked. She gaped. Maybe realizing what I mean on my first question.

"He's about to celebrate his 121th birthday on September 1" She answered. Again, I nodded and didn't bother to speak again. I stared at the card. The whole card is black and the writing's red. And there's also some gold linings.