XVI

⚠️Please, read my A/N. Thank you!⚠️

Third Person's P.O.V

Hystoria was about to knock on Aehee's room with a spare clothes on her arm. Her hands hang on the air when she heard Aehee's voice.

"You're not planning to go back?" Her eyes shot on the closed door. She didn't heard anything for almost a minute. She was about to turn back but she heard Jimin's voice.

"I don't know. I want to but I can't leave Hystoria after she saved me. And I know that she won't come with us, also" Her eyes softened because of what she had heard. Jimin actually cares about her. No one did except Karine, a stranger who found her in this house.

Hystoria think that this is their house but there's no pictures nor things of her parents. She don't even know what's her real name. Karine is the one who gave her that name. Karine said that she heard someone crying from this house when she was walking on the forest. And since then, Karine took care of her and they live here waiting, maybe one day her parents arrive.

But years and years later, no one arrived. Except for a man, who she fell in love but leave her behind. And years have passed, Jimin came.

And hearing those words from him made her heart flutter. He wanted to leave but choose not to and if he wanted to leave, he want Hystoria to come with him.

Jimin is right when he said that she will not come with them if ever they leave because deep inside, she's still waiting for her parents to come back.

She retreated her steps and walk towards her room. Maybe she'll just give the clothes tomorrow morning. She was staring at the ceiling when her eyes became heavy and fell asleep.

Euri's P.O.V

"Oh, Jimin's not with you?" I heard someone asked from the back. I thought it was me so I turn but then it was someone else.

"Yeah. He's with Hystoria" The woman answered. I squinted my eyes, examining her.

She's pretty taller than me and she's a bit tanned but she has a small face and her eyes is pale violet. Her hair is dyed in dark red.

"How is he living with you again?" The other woman asked who's with her.

"About two months, I guess. Thank goodness, he's not a pain in the ass and he's doing some house chores" She said with a plain voice.

I don't want to jump into conclusions because I know that the Jimin we know is not the only Jimin in this world, right? Besides, he's dead. But, something is telling me that, what if he's alive and things.

I heaved a sigh, clearing my mind. Well, nothing's wrong if I try, right?

When they passed me, I silently followed them. I want to use my ability but I can't because she smells different. A werewolf or a demon, I think. I might put myself in danger because I'm not that strong. What if she suddenly block me and I putted myself in danger.

I kept my distance from them. They stopped in front of a shop and the woman, who's name is Bella from what I heard, entered the shop after saying goodbyes.

I just continued following her but I hesitated when we're about to enter the forest. Is she living there? Really? In this forest?

This forest was known as a Demon's den. I can't just walk and follow her. I'm really putting myself into a demon's mouth. But I choose this right? Besides, I come here without any intention to harm. I just wanted to know that 'Jimin' they're talking about earlier.

It was so silent. Only breaking twigs are the noise you can hear. I already see a house when she stopped walking. Of course, I also stopped.

"I know you're following me" As she said that, she turned to my direction. I was so startled, I couldn't even move to hide. But, what's the point of hiding when she already found me?