|Chapter 1: Meeting SCP 173|

[PERMISSION TO ACCESS IS REQUIRED]

[PROCESSING REQUEST.... LOADING]

[ACCESS GRANTED]

*click*

"Ow!" You grunted as the sudden opening of light hurt your eyes. You looked around seeing nothing but a toilet, sink, and a table besides it. There was also the bed you were sitting on right now. Everything was completely white.

'No mirror? *sigh*'

You got up, dizziness took toll when you did. You held on the table, as it slowly faded away.

"Phew...." You muttered to yourself. You looked at the table when you spotted a whiter color in the corner of your eyes.

It was a paper, written on it was something you read very carefully.

D-9341

"So that's my new name, huh?" You sighed as you heard footsteps.

"Control, this is Agent Ulgrin. I need request to open up Cell 3-11." 

"Copy that."  You heard exchange of words out of your "cell" when the metal sliding door thingy opened.

"Hey, they've got some work for you. Do me a favor, cute girl, and step out of your cell." 

[ACCESS TO Y/n's /D-9341'S POV GRANTED]

 The guards were wearing a white, full body suit with a black tactical vest overlapping the torso bit. They were also wearing black balaclavas and a black riot helmet with a yellow visor, obscuring any facial detail. They were also wearing black gloves and combat boots, with their weapons being an FN P90 with a green ACOG scope attached to the top rail. 

I did as I was told, as the guy continued speaking.

"Just follow me. And also, we're authorized to kill any disobedient test subjects so, please don't make my job harder and do something very stupid." He said as we started walking.

As we walked, we passed another guard looking exactly the same as them.

I shrugged it off as we continued walking.

"So, uh, how's it going?" Ulgrin suddenly initiated a conversation.

"Uh, a-are you talking to me?" The guy behind me replied.

"Well yeah, who do you think I'm talking to, this girl with the punchable face? Course I'm talking to you." Rude!

"Oh, I'm just a little surprised. I think this is the first time you've ever spoken to me." 

"Well yeah, it's your first day working here." He's new huh?

"Uh, actually, we've worked together now for about 5 months." BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SHIT! 

"Really? Wow. That's weird." I'm weirder, hihi.

When I think we reached out destination, I looked at my left to see a CCTV feed. I was looking when a face appeared for a split second.

I gasped, and jumped a little bit.

I regained posture as I turned around to see the guard.

He handed me a document.

It was a creature named SCP 173. It was in the 'Euclid' type.

There was a highlighted part.

The object cannot move while within a direct line of sight. Line of sight must not be broken at any time with SCP 173 .

Woah... So, I could die just by blinking? Geez, this guy will surely get along with Jeff.

I proceeded to go into 173's chamber along with 2 other Class D's. They were both men, and were looking at me like they'll devour every inch of me, in that way.

I just proudly looked directly at 173's gate, when gears and springs can be heard, as the gate slowly opened.

Revealing 173 himself.

Oh shit.

[Chapter 1: End]

[Chapter 2: Commencing]

[Please wait... loading...]

[Access to Chapter 2: Failed]

[Please wait... loading...]

[Access to Chapter 2: Granted]