|Chapter 2: Containment Breach|

He was, like in his description, a statue. Also capable of killing if eye contact is broken. Thus explains why there're three of us.

He has an appearance that of a peanut. He's cute, but deadly, I guess.

"Attention all Class-D personnel, please enter the containment chamber." The speakers said as we 3 entered it.

There were blood and feces on the floor, which I didn't mind.

Somehow, I felt attracted to this creature.

I then felt eyes on me.

"Please approach SCP 173 for testing." The speakers said once more when the doors opened.

"Huh?" I muttered, not avoiding eye contact with 173.

"Uh... there seems  to be a problem with the door control system... the doors aren't responding to any of our attempts to close it, so uhm,-"

"I don't like this..." The guy next to me mumbles.

"Me too bro." I agreed with him.

"-please maintain direct eye contact with SCP-173, and-"  Just right after that, a high-pitched sound emitted from the speakers, and the lights went off. Neck snapping can also be heard.

Oh no.... 173!

The lights turned on again as 173 was in front of me already, and the other Class-D's were dead.

I was shaking in fear, when 173 closed my hands with his statue "hands".

Is he gonna... kill me?

When my eyes were fully closed, I stiffened and almost teared up when I heard gunshots, then I heard neck snapping. 

I gasped lightly when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. 

The touch was hard, so i'm guessing it's 17-

You know what? I'm gonna call him Peanut from now on.

I opened my eyes to see that the lights went off, good thing I could still see a bit.

I was staring straight at Peanut, which wrote something on the wall.

'I won't hurt you. What's your name?' 

That was what's written on the wall next to him. I let out a sigh of relief. I know I shouldn't do this, but I already trust the SCP.

"My name's (Y/n), nice to meet you, Peanut." I said and smiled. I blinked to see he wrote something again.

'Beautiful name. Let us meet again, (Y/n).'

I accidentally blinked, and he disappeared.

[Chapter 2: End]

[Chapter 3: Commencing]

[Please wait... Loading...]

[Access to Chapter 3: Granted]