XI: Because

Because I love him, I want to spend my life with him. Because I love him, I trust him with all of my heart. Because I love him, telling and showing him the 'real me' will make me happy.

I told Dan everything that happened to me. The story when I ran away, my struggles of living, and the feeling of loneliness. I told him everything because I love him.

"Because I love you, that's why I'm telling you these things." I shyly muttered while we are sitting on a sofa.

"Thank you for being honest with me." He told me then pecked my lips. I giggled at his actions.

'Because I love you, I just want to love you forever.' I confessed to him through my mind. I could tell him that but I'm a little embarrass. I guess he'll just laugh at me, or worse, tease me if those words slip out of my mouth.

"Sweetie." He softly called me.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I looked at his eyes that looked sincere and glad at the same time. I saw an entire galaxy gleaming at me — a galaxy that will captivate you within.

"I love you too."

And then, he captured my lips for a kiss. A kiss that seemed to be a movement of the wind that touches the clouds. A gentle kiss that tells me his affection, desire, and love for me. It's slow and full of gentleness until, it became a deep and yearning one.