Prologue

Cross Reverie.  A fantasy MMORPG that is currently the most-played game in the world.  In this game, there is a player known as a true Demon Lord.  His name is Demon Lord "Diablo."

The title, Demon Lord, wasn't something that the official team gave to him.  It's a title that the community of Cross Reverie gave him.  If you think about it, a player who reigns at the top ranks with his OP gear and skills and never logs off.  That's just a super OP boss mob.

But Diablo isn't alone at the top ranks.  Right down at second is his servant, "Sayano."  She's a very unique character.  She doesn't have a lot of heavy armor like Diablo.  Instead, she uses her skills, abilities, and a lot of weapons to defeat her opponent.

===

11:45 PM

Sayano: Hey Diablo

Diablo: Hmm?

Sayano: A married couple is coming

Diablo: ...

Sayano: Should I kill them

Diablo: No need, I'll do it.

As soon as that message popped up, the sound of footsteps came rushing down the halls.  Their footsteps were loud and clear as if they didn't care that we were here.  As the sound got louder and louder, their avatars became clear.

"Michiko LOVE!" Lv 96

"Akio LOVE!" Lv 90

As soon as the name tags popped up, the man, Diablo, quickly chanted his explosion spell and,

BOOM!

the two were turned into ashes.

A short girl walked up to what was the couple.  She had silver hair to her shoulders with emerald eyes with it.  Her height was just about the size of the average Japanese elementary school student.  Her body was very slim that it seemed that it would break at any second.

Sayano:  Hey Diablo!  Look!  A cool bow dropped!

Diablo: Why would they even carry a bow against a magic user lol.

Sayano: Maybe it was for me?

Diablo: That's even more stupid.  I feel bad for their parents not raising them correctly.

===---===

11:50 PM

"I feel bad for their parents not raising them correctly.  Haha.  So true!"

This is me, Sasaki Ayano.  I'm the mastermind behind Sayano.  A ten-year-old grade-schooler, who already finished the high school curriculum and is super into fantasy.  Doesn't seem quite right for a super awesome genius player, right?

I'm just not a normal person compared to society.

But I never thought that someone as odd as I would soon be summoned to another world as the Demon Lords Servant.