Chapter 4: Promise

Sayano's POV

Diablo kicked opened the door and threw us on the bed.

"Don't be worried.  I won't do anything that will kill you.  As long as you tell me your secret!"

"I don't want to tell you."

"So you're telling me to lend my power to someone hiding something!?"

"If I tell you, I'm sure you'll leave me too."

  Rem looked down at her knees. Her face looked tense and there was a slight bit of nervousness in her eyes.  

"Rem...If you don't want to, you-"

"SAYANO!!!"

Diablo roared my name, gaining both of our attention.

"I, Diablo, command you to pin down Rem."

Rem's POV

"I, Diablo, command you to pin down Rem."

As soon as those words came out of Diablo's mouth, Sayano's emerald green eyes started to change color. As if black paint was smudged into her eyes, it started to become darker.

"Yes, my master," she whispered.

"Wait, wh-."

Before I could speak, Sayano jumped at me and grabbed my wrists, pinning them beside my head and proceeded to go on top of me.  It was so quick that I didn't even know what happened until she was on me.

"Did you think I, Diablo the Demon Lord, would give you mercy from such a reason?  Looks like you're going to need some torture."

"What are you going to do?  Disgrace me?!"

Sayano's eyes stared right into mine.  Her eyes were void of light.  Her silver hair draped down, the sweet scent of apples drifted to my nose.

Is Diablo going to force her to...

"Sayano!  Snap out of it!!" I tried crying, but it was no use.  Her eyes just stared through me.

"This is your last chance," Diablo walked beside the bed and looked straight at me. "Tell us your secret."

I couldn't tell them.  Even though I summoned them, they'll just leave me if I tell them.

I can't let that happen!

"No..."

Diablo sighed.

"Then that leaves me no choice."

Diablo kneeled down to where his face was near my ears.  I could hear him breathe in and out, in and out.

"Fuuuu-"

"HYA!!"

Next thing I knew, a feeling of delight overwhelmed my left ear.  He was blowing into it.

"Sayano, your turn," he commanded and snapped.

"Wait!  What are y- HYA!"

Sayano moved her head to my ears and started nibbling on them.  My legs twitched from the indescribable feeling spreading from my ears.  After a few minutes of nibbling, she suddenly stopped.

"So...are you ready to tell you secret yet, Rem?" Diablo whispered.  His voice spread through my body and directly to my brain.  But I knew I couldn't tell him.  Because I know that he too will leave me.

Just like any other person.

I have no other place in this world.

I stayed silent.  Sayano was still lying on top of me.  Her light weight made it feel like there was a child on my stomach.