Day 46 - part 4

Jungkook took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. After a few seconds a head popped out and Jungkook almost turned around to leave.

'I have to do this. For Ara. I convinced Jimin now its time to convince myself.' he thought to himself.

"Man, I guess I'm early for the party?" Jungkook said welcoming himself into the house. As soon as he entered, his eagle eyes scanned the room in search of Ara.

She was no where to be seen.

The man stared at Jungkook, confused. Jungkook stared back, his face imitating an innocent look.

"Where's the cake?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"What are you doing here? How do you know Jimin?" The man questioned, threateningly. His jaw was clenched in frustration.

"Oh, he said there's going to be a party tonight? I guess I got the wrong house. Wait. let me ask Jimin." Jungkook said pulling out his phone.

Jungkook internally smirked seeing the man tense up at the sight of the phone.

'There's a broken window in the back. Get in from there.' he typed.

"Yup. I got the wrong house." Jungkook said pursing his lips. "Oh my god, I walked all the way here, for nothing. Man, I really needed some cake." Jungkook faced the man. "Can I have some water please? I'm so tired." Jungkook said bending down to prove his point.

The man's head snapped to a nearby room and Jungkook smirked.

Ara's there.

"Okay. Stay here. Don't move." he said before rushing to the kitchen.

As soon as he was out of sight Jungkook grabbed his phone to send a text to Jimin hurriedly. But before he could send it a loud bang reached his ears.

A/N

Don't worry, the bang is not a gun shot.