Day 46 - part 7

The sound of the motorcycle was getting closer but Jungkook's eyes were focused on the house at the end of the street. Their destination.

As soon as they stopped the car, the man jumped out of his motorcycle running towards Jimin. He pushed Jimin to the ground before strangling him. Jimin started to claw at his hands while Ara and Jungkook tried to pry the man off of him.

All of a sudden two policemen arrived, grabbing the man. He struggled to break free but the policemen's grip were too strong. He glared at Jimin and if looks could kill, Jimin would be dead by now.

The policemen dragged him away and the sound of his curses could be heard at a distance.

Jungkook fell to the ground in sync with Ara. Jimin gazed outside the house with a small smile.

'Finally the person who killed my family is out of my life.' Jimin thought. He looked at Ara to see her smiling with Jungkook 'Out of her life.'

Suddenly, the sound of familiar voices reached his ears causing him to grin from ear to ear.

They were his band mates. Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung. Taehyung must have told them about the plan.

"Hey, bro." Jin yelled in Jimin's ear. Jimin flinched but smiled anyway.

"Thank god he's gone." Taehyung muttered under his breath. He turned around to face Jimin. "You okay?"

Jimin nodded looking at Ara. Taehyung followed his gaze and smiled seeing Jungkook leaning against the wall, sleeping next to her.

"He's a good guy. Don't worry." 

Taehyung looked at Jimin and grinned. Taehyung has been in a lot of bad relationships but Jimin had always looked out for him making sure that Taehyung finds his one true love. And looking at the way Taehyung was gazing at Jungkook,

Jimin knew he was the guy for Taehyung.

A/N

Double update ;) Also, there's only a few more chapters left T.T