3

"Message from Bell to the spaceship 003Idreamagain ,can you hear me? I replie: 003Idreamagain, can you hear me?" "Hhng ?" I shook my head and looked at Bell,who was now laughing."Jesus, Lukas! You was starring at the wall for over an minute. I was worried you had become a zombie!" "Shut up.I didn't " "You did.Are you thinking about your chrush again?"She gave me that look. Instead of starring at the big wall of the skate park (in cease you wonder: We  are just chilling here. I can't skate.) , now i was starring at my shoes ."I don't know...I just had seen him for like 20 minutes,so you can't call it a real chrush, can you?" "Well,than get to know him.You can hope that by daydreaming he will magically becomes your boyfriend...but seriously, talk to him.What you told me,he sounds really nice." "I can't just talk to him: I'm too shy and definitly not made for good,normal conversations..." "Who wants good and normal conversations?"She petted my hair like i was a puppy, what didn't gave me more confidence, but at least i was laughing now.

After some secouds Bell started smiling and usually that wasn't a good sight. "OH my god! I have an idear! " "OH,no..." "Hey! You haven't even heard it! So, you told me about him, that he does ice skating" "Yes..." "That great! Join his team, at some point he has to talk to you and that you don't have to make the first move and you get to see him more often." "Yeah,great idear. I don't want to interrupt your plans,but i can't skate. And he is definitly not in the beginner team . I'm sure if he would take off his shirt you could see his abs..."I looked in the clear afternoon sky .Usually it's not that warm in this time of the year. The sun softly touched my face, but that didn't stoped me overthinking.Now it has been five days since i had talked to him at the lunch break (If you can count this at a conversation).I was wondering why my heart is so stupid like hey, hello there i have only seen you ones but why not falling in love with you?... "Are you dreaming again?"Again Bell had to wave with her hand in front of my face. " Whatever, then you have to say, you had been skating before and just had made a break and now you want to start again." I looked at Bell with her cute little buns and her new secound hand dress. A mixture of a witch and a five years old kid i would say. She's the kind of always smiling ,sweet person you just have to love.But her crazy idears are sometimes annoying. I'm not extroverted and i can't just go out there meeting new people because things like this usually end up in a disaster for me.

"Okay,i know it's not easy for you. But he really would miss some awesome boyfriend material if he don't meet you." "haha.Thanks." I gave her an ironic smile. "Now that we are back on track: Do you know where he skates?" "Yeah,it was on his jacket..." "Awesome!" "Again i can't skate" Maybe she didn't understood my struggle, because she got just more excited."Don't worry!You don't need to win any medals,just do what the others do an try to get not too much attention. Then you can just go to him and give him a compliment about his skating or something.Now you have a conversation.Then he is maybe going to ask you if you want to go to the cinema together and then you are maybe go for a walk and it's going to be cold so he gives you his jacket and then he will say something cringy like 'Oh, your lips are still cold' and then you have your first kiss under the moon. " Bell is hopeless romantic, but i had to admit that it sounded very good(except that my life is not a cute highschool fim ,so it woudn't happen)I placed my head on her shoulder."This is a stupid plan" "I know.You should do it."