Party

This is just like a filler chapter
Betty POV
I dont really want no friends, i really want no friends no.
I was listening to fefe by nicki minaj. I got my outfit out cause i had just finished my make up.
Bettys outfit

I put it on and left my hair down and it was wavy

I put it on and left my hair down and it was wavy. I put on knee high black boots. Cheryl had just finished too
Cheryls Outfit

 Cheryl had just finished tooCheryls Outfit

She got red high heals too. We were waiting on Toni. A couple minutes later she came out. She doesn't really like dresses.
Toni's Outfit

Toni put on heals though

Toni put on heals though. By the time Sweet pea and Fangs were done all the southside was already here and we were partying hard. Me, Cheryl, Toni, Sweet Pea, and Fangs were dancing to solo by demi lovato. So i do it Solo. One hour later the Northside joined even jughead, surprisingly because he would never come to a party but people change. The song "Leave me Alone" played. Cheryl and Toni disappeared, and Fangs went to go get some jingle jangle to spice up the party and i went to refill my drink. I passed the living room and saw Jughead making out with some girl. I got jealous but i continued to walk to my kitchen. I refilled my cup and sat on my kitchen counter. Sweet pea came over and we started talking and decided to dance. Honestly i think i like Sweet pea but he is my best friend and I dont want to ruin that. We were drunk as fuck, which meant my party bitch was out and the song "Why" by Bazzi was playing. That song used to be me and Jugheads song but not anymore. Me and Sweet pea danced to this song the first time we met.
Flashback
I had just finished the serpent dance and whenever someone does a serpent dance they throw a party. I changed and the song "Why" by bazzi was playing. I got out of the bathroom and i bumped into a tall dude and we started hitting it off and he asked me to dance.
End of Flashback
Sweet pea spinned me and we were having the time of our lifes. Tell me why do still you love me. Cheryl and Toni came back and Fangs had passed out the jingle jangle already and the song "Stereo Love" by Edward Maya was playing. That song was the squad's song.
Flashback
Me and Sweet pea were dancing and the song finished and we walked back to his friends and i saw Cheryl with them. We met his two friends. We heard the song "Stereo Love" and went wild and started dancing crazy.
End of flashback
We went to dance floor and we started dancing. Me the most cause of my party bitch side. When are you going to stop breaking my heart. The beat dropped and everyone was so loose cause of all the drugs and alcohol. I hate to see you cry. We also danced to "Plug Walk". I decided to get some jingle jangle and a couple of minutes later i started sweating and we were dancing to "Lose myself". Me, Cheryl dared me to drink the strongest drink from the whole bottle and while standing on the table. So i didnt i grabbed the drink and said, "EVERYONE THIS IS A DARE FROM CHERYL BLOSSOM."  I lifted the drink while taking my sweater off  and i chugged down the bottle and everyone cheered. It started to get hot. "Its getting so hot!" I yelled. I took off my sheer top and everyone started whistling and cat calling me and some random person yelled out "POOL". (A/N Betty has a pool in this story. Also if you know where i got that from i love you.) then they jumped into the pool when the beat dropped. Everyone got in the pool. I jumped into the pool with only my bra and underwear because i didn't have a bikini at the moment. Then everyone was taking off their clothes to and i and yelled out, "PLEASE DO DONT PUKE INSIDE THIS POOL OR LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES IN MY FUCKING BACKYARD!" We were all playing in the pool while music was just playing. My and sweet pea were playing around in the pool splashing each other. And we all had a fun time. I saw Jughead with Archie. I swear, Jughead got hotter. I wont ever forget tonight. Ever. 

I had so much fun writing this chapter to be honest. This is my favorite chapter so far.