What Happened

Brie POV

"We arrived at the hospital to see mom , my brother , and john in the waiting room. I hugged my mom hoping she was ok.

"What happened to Nikki ? I asked her

" The doctor said she has a broken neck and a really sore back ". she replied

I felt really bad for her at least she's alive but who would have done this to her ? I thought roman pulled me for a hug . John was a little angry and so was I I had to talk to nikki . I walked in her room and ahe was wearing a neck brace .

" How are you feeling ? I asked her softly knowing she was in a lot of pain.

" pain ". she replied

" do you know whi did this to you ? I asked she shook her head no .

" I dont remeber anything at all only me leaving the house ". she replied

I wish we all knew who it was becsuse they will pay.  I walked out of the room and up to toman.

"how is she ? he asked

"she's in pain ". I replied he nodded hoping she'd feel better soon .

" Listen roman , im sorry this happened it ruined our honeymoon ". I replied

"Babygirl , don't say that ok its ok Your sister's more important ". he told me I smiled and kissed him.

Paige POV

"Eva was still trapped her and she's not going anywhere . Tamina has to missions to do . 1: convincing seth to get over eva because he can do better . I grabbed there picture and shoved in front of eva . I ripped it apart she can break to pieces again I laid it on the counter . I swear I will do anything until I get what I want.  the second mission is for tamina to attack Destiney until she's all banged up and she'll be so fed up with everything she'll go nuts and end up at a mental hospital for the rest of her life I heard her story and I know everything . Hopefully all this works out .

........................

who believes paiges plan works ?

no song for this chapter :(

vote, comment, read, add to library, follow me prettygirl18lol bye:))))