Sorry

Roman POV

"The doctor came and we stood up he didn't look to happy.

"How is she ? I asked

The doc cleared his throat "Excuse me for the words that I'm about to say ". he tokd us we all knew at this moment it was bad news .

"Im sorry for your loss but Mrs . Anoa'i is no longer with us ". the doctor said and walked away . I cried again Brie's gone nikki cried her eyes out her mom and john tried to help her but she lost her flesh and blood her own twin.Seth and Dean tried to confort me . I lost her now I have to take care of the twins alone I don't think ill ever be the same she never deserved this none of it but what can we say my baby's going to a better place now were the angels can have her. They wrapped Brie's body The funeral is first thing Tomorrow . At least our house us done being evacuated which means we can come back there . I kissed Joelle and Joesph its tough not to have a mother but for now I consider nikki their mother. I had to give the babies to Brie's mom until I could fet everything settled its time for a new chapter that's just....

Joe

Joelle

Joesph

The Anoa'i Family ...........

******************************

sad chapter :) hopefully we'll have some good ones soon :)

Slipped away By avril lavigne song for this chapter check it out:)

vote, comment, read, add to library, follow me prettygirl18lol bye:))))