<<1>>

11.50 am

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

BEEP

BE-

I slammed my fist on the alarm clock and looked at my phone. I had collage at 12.30 and I needed to be ready by 12.15.

My parents expected me to make them lunch in all that time and they expect me to be out of the house by 12.15, as I said before.

I groaned before I got out of my comfortable, warm bed. The winter air, even though I was inside, sent shivers up and down my spine.

My parents really hated me that much that they wouldn't put heating in my room. I got ready before I went down stairs.

I put on a black and white long sleeved striped shirt and put on a black skirt. I put black tights on and a pair black converse to match the outfit.

I tied my long black hair into a messy bun and put a little bit of makeup on, not too bold but not too plain. I picked my phone up and my earphones up and put them in a bag.

I picked up my black backpack that had all my college stuff in it, and now my phone and earphones were in it, and headed downstairs to where my parents were.

12.00 pm

"You took your time getting ready,
(y/n)" My father said sternly. I mentally rolled my eyes because if I did it physically then I would get a slap.

"Sorry, father.." I mumbled quietly. I quickly made my way to the kitchen and began making lunch.

"HURRY UP (y/n)! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" My mother shouted in at me as soon as I entered the kitchen.

I sigh quietly to myself.

12.13 pm

I placed the plates down and bowed as I left my mother and father to eat their lunch. I didn't have time to eat anything because as I mentioned before, I had to leave at 12.15.

I didn't even say goodbye as I opened the door and left. I waited for the bus at the bus stop as I took my phone and earphones out of my backpack.

I put on my playlist and waited for the bus to come.

-
12.28 pm

I got off the bus that dropped me off right outside of my college. I say thank you to the bus driver and leave. I took my earphones out and heard,

"Hey! You bitch!"

I turn around to see my number one bully, Erin. Me and Erin have known each other for quite some time. Maybe five years or something like that.

"Yes Erin?" I sigh.

She walked up to me with her 'Gang' that contained six people,  her being the seventh member.

"Just to warn you, there are seven new hot students coming in today" She grinned.

I looked at her with a confused face. "Um.. So?" I replied as I crossed my arms.

"So stay away from them! There are seven of us in our gang and that's perfect for us! We don't need a whore like you getting in the way of precious males like them, got that?" She sand out and put her hands on her hips.

I rolled my eyes and walked past her but she pulled me back.

"I SAID HAVE YOU GOT THAT!?" She screamed in my face. That got me. I raised my hand to slap her but someone caught it before the satisfying sound could happen.

I looked over to see her 'best friend', Beth holding my arm in the air.

"Wow! You really thought you could slap her like that?! You can think again.." Beth said as she threw me onto the ground and started kicking me. That caused the whole gang to start kicking me.

I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't, I let them stream down my face. I could only hear them all laughing at how pathetic I looked.

That was until I heard a male voice. That males voice was going to change my life forever. I could just already tell.

"STEP AWAY FROM HER!" He shouted. Erin, Beth the the five others looked at the man and gasped. They all backed away so the male could see me curled up, crying silently on the floor.

Who was this man? Well whoever it is was obviously that demanding that the seven bullies of the school had to back away.

I could feel him kneeling down beside me . He put a hand on my arm to comfort me.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked in a caring voice.

I looked up at him with red puffy eyes and stared at this beautiful man that was extremely close to me.

"Y-Yeah.. Who are you..?" I asked, not knowing what I was actually saying.

He laughed softly.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae"

I hope this is okay for the first chapter ^-^

If you have any requests then let me know 💜