120 Reader Special Part #1!

A/N: Alright we got two new asks AND we are celebrating this stories 120 reader special! This chapter is dedicated to:

LeafDragon16

and

sammmmy123456

These two awesome askers said:

Leaf Dragon:I dare EVERYBODY (excluding Navarog) to play 7 Minutes in Heaven!(Make sure that the Sphinx and Vanessa end up in the closet together)*Evil laugh  

Sammmmy: I dare Hugo to hug his favorite human.

Thank you so much for commenting you guys! And thank you to my awesome 120 readers!!!

Seth: Yay! We have two dares! Which one should we do first?

Kendra: I vote for Hugo!

Seth: Alright Hugo! Hug your favorite human.

Hugo: *walks around picking all the humans up* Hugo loves all of you!

Most of the Fablehaven team: Awwwwwwwwww!!

Warren: Aw, thanks Hugo! But now we all have to play 7 minutes of heaven!

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to say that I probably won't get to all the Fablehaven characters. If I miss any that you want me to write about, feel free to comment below! I also probably can't fit all the characters in the story, so this may take a few chapters. Back to the story!

Warren: Alright, let's do it like this! We'll all write our names on a slip of paper and put it in this bucket! Then we will all go around and first say who we want to be in the closet with, and then we will chose a name and everyone else will decide who will go with who. Sound good? Great! Who wants to go first!

Grandma Sorenson: I will, I suppose. I want to go with Stan. *rummages in bucket and pulls out a name.* The paper says: Patton. 

*Everyone murmurs*

Seth: Alright, the decision has been made... you pick!

Grandma Sorenson: Alright, Stan come here.

*le time skip*

Seth and Warren: Alright, who next?

A/N: Alright, that's it for now! Don't worry, I will continue this dare! See you guys next time!