Dare #8: Too Many Dares to List

Seth: Alright, this one's a doosy! Bracken, I need to speak with you privately after this one. These three dares were all by phoniexking

Vanessa: Why do I get a bad feeling about this...

Seth: Okay first off, Celebrant, you get to attack Gorgrog!

Gorgrog: Wait wHAt?

Seth: And Vanessa, you have to say your true feelings for the Sphinx in front of everybody or else you have to go back into the Quiet Box!

Vanessa: On a completely unrelated note, where exactly is phoniexking and where is my chainsaw?

Seth: Hehehehehehe Bracken come with me.

*In the other room*

Seth: Okay, you have to ask Kendra to marry you and then ask her family if you can marry her.

Bracken: WHAT?!

Seth: Yeeeeeeeup. What happens after that is up to you. AndbythewayIwillmurderyouifyouactuallyendupmarryingmysister. Have fun!

*bursts into other room*

OKAY WHAT DID I MISS?

Celebrant: Nothing yet. Phoniexking, I thank you.

Gorgrog: Wait nononononono stop go away shoo nope can we just hang out and relax stop uh crap no stop I've died once I don't want to do it again stOP quit getting closer FUS RO DAH go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seth: Yeesh. Someone get the revival juice. Onto the next part. VANESSA!

Vanessa: I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF TRACKING DOWN SOMEONE TO KILL CAN YOU WAIT A MINUTE!

Seth: Nope.

Vanessa: Ugh, fine. Alright so uhhhh, well for one thing, I'm not in love with him anymore, not even a crush. But, uh, I do worry about him when he's in danger unless I'm the danger soooo, I guess like a love-hate relationship?

Sphinx: I am honored.

Vanessa: SHUT. UP.

Seth: Now for Bracken's part.

Bracken: Kendra. We've known each other for about a year now, but I really, really, really like you soooo, what I'm trying to say is... will you marry me?

*gets down on one knee and opens a ring box with a flower weaved ring in it

Kendra: *kendra. exe has crashed*

Bracken: And while we're on the topic, can I have Kendra's hand in marriage Mr. and Mrs. Sorenson?

Kendra and Seth's parents: ...

Kendra's Dad: Absolutely not. She is 15!

Kendra: You're joking Bracken? Right?

Bracken:...Yeeeah, it was my dare.

Kendra: Thank the lord! I'm not ready to marry you, or at least not yet.

Seth: Well that's all folks! Thanks for reading! Byeee!