≡★ 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀

𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐥𝐞𝐞,maybe it was a week or less

𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐥𝐞𝐞,
maybe it was a week or less...

time slipped by too fast to keep track when i was with you, but all i know is that we were inseparable.

do you remember how in a matter of that short time, it felt like we'd known each other forever?

of course you wouldn't. none of that meant anything to you, right?

neither of us had been the type to cause trouble but that had changed hysterically. at the back of our class, with you, it was impossible not to laugh.

whether it was the stupid notes we'd pass back and forth or debating over music or simply mimicking the teacher's accent, i was always amused with you even if it ended in detention EVERY TIME.

it'd only been about a week but oh how i was slowly yet surely falling for you, felix.

i noticed the weird feelings i had on many occasions but ignored them.

when we ran around the park like small children a few days ago and my face became red as you held my hands in yours. or every night when you call to sing me to sleep.

i was one-hundred percent sure that i'd fallen in love with your voice.

when i noticed you only ever sing love songs to me, my brain exploded because i kept thinking... maybe somehow you felt the same way about me?

felix lee—

even at that time i knew that my heart could only beat for you.

my heart still... only beats for you