≡★ 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 (𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿)

𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁,i've read all your letters this past year but i've been too much of a coward to respond

i've read all your letters this past year but i've been too much of a coward to respond.

that day... the day i left you at the river, so many regrets filled my mind. i loved you, i really did, and that scared me.

i was never one to believe in love because things like that sounded too good to be true. i thought everyday: how could anyone ever love me? i didn't want to hurt myself but i ended up hurting you and that was worse by far. i know it's really late for apologies but i truly hope you could forgive me.

the last note i received from you said that you moved on. is that true?

i didn't realize how much you meant to me until i realized that there was no way we could be together anymore. i'm sorry, i'm so sorry and i could say it a thousand times. i'll scream it to the world if it would take away the pain i put you through back then, baby girl. i walked out of your life that day and i haven't felt right since then. you do deserve someone better than me... way better than me and i can only hope he treats you right.

lastly, as you seen, i debuted in a boy group, unexpected right?

we've been really busy with promotions but our manager told us recently that we'd be traveling around the world including back home, where you are. you wouldn't believe how anxious i've been since then. but there's also a chance that you wouldn't want to see me and that really r e a l l y hurts.

just in case there's any chance you would want to go, i've attached a ticket to this letter. you can ignore me and i would totally understand, i have no right to get your attention anyway.

i guess we'll just have to see what the future holds for us, 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜.

oh, and just so you know—

i loved you,

and i still love you

sincerely, felix lee