Tommie Bear

"Were you ever going to tell anyone about this?" I was honestly astonished. How the hell didn't I, or anyone for that matter, not notice the extra space from the lawn? "This isn't really the time, Tom." Well thank god he was a bit calmer. "Well, when is the time?" He  was dragging me by the hand over to a platform. "When we get out of here."
"We're leaving?" He pulled a lever and something fell from the opening in the ceiling. "Is this the hat you get from when we join the army?" I took it off my head, and looked at it. I didn't think he would keep it. "Yes, Tom. Do you want to be fused with me? No, I don't think so. And GIVE, that hat is mine." He ripped it from my hands and put it on, it covering the two prominent carmel-colored spikes of hair protruding from his head. "No thanks, and if we are going, I'm getting Tommie bear." I start towards the door before he grabs my hand again. "We don't have time." He tried pulling me back but I stood with my heels planted. "We have time. It's just two seconds." I pried away from him and ran to my room, only to find a brunette wearing a generals cap. "Hello, Tom." Oh fuck. I just started at her. Were there more of her here? Well not her, but others? I look behind her to my dresser, and there sat Tommie bear and Susan. Hopefully I would get out of here with both of them. "I assume you heard the news?" She sounded kind, but deceitful at the same time. "Yeah, and no thank you."
"Oh, it's already hit the media. You have to."
"I don't have to do shit." I slowly inched my way over to my dresser. She allowed me to, which was a surprise. I grabbed Tommie bear and Susan. "I'm going to go now-" I was cut off by footsteps running down the hall. "Get out of my house, you bloody cunt!" Tord rammed into her torso, knocking her off her balance. Great timing. I ran back to Tord's room, him following right behind. "Stand where you were before!" He started pulling levers as I moved to where I was. I put to me bear and Susan in my pocket. "Okay, brace yourself." He ran to where I am, and pulled me close to him and looked up, a clear tube consuming us. We were close, and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I got chills and shook a bit. "Ngh, Tom don't do that." He groaned, as like I said before, everywhere was touching. My ass was in his groin. To be honest, I liked annoying him like that. I know it wasn't the time, but I did it again. "Ahng... Tom not right now." And then I felt a suction pull us up and drop us into a black seat. Of course I landed on Tord's lap, this is me we were talking about.