BFFS

Your pov

Me and katie have been friends since diapers and are bff's. I was thinking about when me and katie were 6 and were talking about soulmates and how i want to fall in love. Then we stared talking about first kisses and how we both wanted one now so decided to share our first kisses with each other. I have never told anyone that cause i promised Katie that I wouldn't.

I was just about to think of another time when me and Katie were younger when my thoughts were interrupted by Lance who was waving his hand Infront of me to catch my attention.
"Huh.. Yeah what you want Lance?" "Um pidge said he wanted you in his lab"
Oh yeah that's right they still don't know that she's a girl yet.

I have been in the castle of lions for 2 days and was still getting used to everyone and everything that'd been going on and so was everyone else.

"Hey pidge, Lance said you wanted me"
"Yeah no I just wanted some company"
She seemed sad
"Hey what's wrong"you asked
"Nothing.. It's just I've been thinking of Matt and dad"
As soon as she said that i walked over to her and  incased her in a hug. I felt her shake and my orange dress top got wet and stuck to my skin. She was crying. She never cries.

I ducked down to be her hight scince she was sitting down."hey hey its okay" i knew that when she got like this the best thing to do was just to let her cry until there was no tears left.
"But Sophie what if thier.. Their dead"
My heart stopped at that. No. I wouldn't allow that to happen the holt family. They were like a second family to me. I felt tears flow down my cheeks.
"hey Katie don't say that cause you know that's not true ok. They are fine and alive ok. I never want to hear you say that again." She could only nod her head.
I cupped my hand around her face and rubbed her tears away with my thumbs. I stood up have her a kiss on the forehead. " You missy are going to clean up and meet me in the kitchen ok""ok soph"

Time skip~

Kat- pidge walked in looking like nothing happened.
Shiro then walked in and said we needed to bond as a team. Great just great. No-one liked the bonding exercises but we had to do them. I let out a sigh and followed shiro to the training room.

The paldins are sitting in the training room in a circle with some mechanic headbands on. Coran then shouted something over the com. Everyone then closed their eyes and a screen of a picture of something. On Shiro's the was a picture of the galaxy garrison. Lance had a family photo. Hunk had food and Keith had a picture of his little shack he lives in. Pidge had a picture of her and her brother Matt out side the galaxy garrison but everyone thought it was'him'and'his girlfriend'. Sophie (you) had a picture of a open book with 3 photos in it: 1-a family photos of her parents and 2 other siblings. Her older sis=Mia and her younger sis=Alex.2- Sophie and Katie as 3 year olds hugging eachother wearing matching outfits in different colours, Katie in green and Sophie in orange.3- Sophie Katie and Matt outside the Holt's house and a tree off to the left there was a tree with a swing hanging from it.

Your pov

"Pidge stop thinking of you girlfriend" Keith shouted at pidge
"I wasnt, hunk was routing in my head hole" she shouted back (a/n I think that's what she said) "you can look at my head hole" Hunk replied. "You can all look at each others head holes Coran said through the com "now close your eyes and think of your lion" I closed my eyes a thought about my orange lion, smaller than everyone elses. I was the heart of voltron. Then we were told to focus on building voltron. Then he said one to go, I knew it was Katie so I leaned over to her scince she was to my right and whispered into her ear "I know it's hard but please for the team focus, Matt would not want you to be so worried if it stops you from getting to bond with your team mates. Do it for him please" after I said that Coran said "well-done paladins now think of turning back to your lions that's it come on pidge we need you to do this" I opened my eyes at this to see the holographic green lion still looking like an arm then it flickered back to the photo of her and Matt. I put my hand on her should, she opened her eyes at the sudden contact and turned her head to face me she had tears in her eyes. This made me sad seeing my best friend dealing with this burden on her shoulders. I would do anything to take the weight off her but I cant so the I carry the weight of guilt of being a bad friend on mine for her. I pulled her into a hug and she gladly took it, rapping her arms around me.

Soon we parted and I looked around the room to see everyone staring at me and pidge.
Lance was the first to speak up "what was that" "what was what, I was just helping a friend out" and with that I grabbed pidges hand pulled her up and dragged her out of the room....