a secret and an illness

Time skip to next day

Your pov

After the whole thing that happened yesterday everyone looked at me and pidge weirdly. I still can't see how it was weird I just gave her a hug..I mean I just hugged her how weird could that be. Though they did think she is a guy sssooo it might be a little odd.crap. what if they think me and pidge like each other I mean I love her but she's my best friend. I was now pacing back and forth in my room. what if they thought we were in a relationship. SHE LIKES LANCE.
After pacing around for a bit longer I headed out to search for pidge. I first checked her room, nope. Then the kitchen, no. Where is she, at this point I feel like she's hiding from everyone else but there is still one place else she could be, the lab.

NO. Where is she. On my way out I bumped into Lance "hey you ok there Sophie." "Oh.. Yeah. Have you seen pidge, I can't find he-him him.?" God that was close too close."um no but he might be in green why?" "Oh no reason just if you see him tell them im looking for him. I'll be in my room"

I started to walk away when I quickly turned back around "hey Lance did you think that me hugging pidge thing was weird?" "Uh.. Kind of. I mean it was just like you knew just how to comfort him like you done it before, is there something going on between you two that you haven't told us about." "God no, me and pidge just go way back plus he likes someone else." Crap did I just say that she's gonna kill me. "what he likes someone. Who is it? Is it Allura.. Oh some one down on earth. If I remember correctly he also used to talk about this guy named Matt like he loved him or something WAIT is pidge gay does that mean he could like someone on the castle...." He kept talking like he couldn't stop. I can't believe I let that slip out,if she finds out she is going to hunt me down and tear me up.I quickly sprinted down the castle halls towards my room leaving Lance frozen in confusion of what just happened.

Running down the halls I bumped into another Paladin. Shiro. "hey just who I was looking for. Sophie have you seen kati-pidge I can't find he-him." " Wait what were you going to call pidge Katie how do you know!!" Shiro knows shiro knows omg omg omg what if he tells everyone else. No he wouldn't do that would he? "Wait how do you know what her real name is?" "Omg how did you find out this isn't good but then again it means im not the only one in on her secret" "I figured it out scince I knew Katie cause I was friends with Matt and came round to theirs quite alot how do you know?" "Um me and Katie have known eachother FOREVER but how did you figure out it was her?" "The photo of her and Matt that everyone else thinks is 'his girlfriend and him' I would love to stay and chat but I need to speek with her" what is going on is she in danger has he found Matt and Sam are they... Dead. Shiro noticed my worried look and said "don't worry everything's fine I just want to talk to her about tech stuff" "she's in her lion.I think I was looking for her too but can't find her, tell her to come see me after you've done with her please. Thx bye" "bye Soph" and with that he and I headed off in our separate directions.

Le time skip brought to you from earth~

There was a loud bang at my door. I knew it was pidge and that she was very angry but I still opened the door. Out side was a red faced pidge, it looked like steam could come out of her ears at any moment."hey what's up" "WHAT'S UP I WAS JUST HANGING OUT IN MY LION WHEN SHIRO CAME TO TALK TO ME THEN HE TOLD ME YOU WANTED TO TALK. THEN ON MY WAY HERE LANCE TOLD ME THE SAME AND, THIS PARTS THE BEST, HE ASKED ME WHO I HAD A CRUSH ON AND THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNOWS THAT IS YOU. SO WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN???!!!" Im dead "it just slipped out ok at least im not going around telling everyone that your a girl and your real name is Katie and that you like lance.oh yeah and whilst Im at it would you like me to also tell them who you shared your first kiss with no I didn't think so, so just let it go will you pls"

She seemed to calm down with that "sorry what was it that you wanted to tell me" " oh yes I almost forgot, everyone but Lance and Shiro think that we are in a relationship." She started laughing at this and I couldn't help but join in. We both laughed so much it hurt but I couldn't stop it just sounded so stupid when I said it out loud.