Game night

Time skip (pidge is no longer sick)~

Your pov

We were all sitting around Lance as he shared he food with the mice. He had just gotten out of the cryo pod and we were just about to leave to save the balmarins when Hunk said something about man-ing up.
"There's something I need to tell you guys which might change the way you look at me but....I can't man up in a girl.." she carried on blabbering about not having to be a man to man up but all I could focus on was Lance's face. It was hilarious. "What..how..your a girl!!" Lance shouted making us all jump "I knew but thank you for trusting us" "I figured" "hhmm" "pidge owning who you are can only make you a better Paladin" " *sigh* right let's go launcher this castle ship" "wait..pidge is a girl and the castle is a ship...... How long have I been out?"

Time skip~

"So how does it feel to get that off your chest?" I asked Katie "great. Im just glad they excepted me for who I really am" I was about to reply when hunk and Lance came skidding into pidges room that we were currently in. "Finally we found you guys, Allura wants to talk with us about something and sent me to grab you two love birds" H-hey!" Me and Katie shouted back we were both a blushing mess cause I was kinda dating Matt and Katie liked Lance.

When we got to the living room space area there was a twister mat lying on the floor. Everyone except Coran and Shiro ending up playing they both used the excuse 'im too old'. Hunk lost first then Keith then Allura then Lance. It was just me and pidge which was fine because me and her were so close we didn't care were we ended up. Shiro spun and was just about to say what it landed on when Lance said "hey we should choose the ones they do since it's the last round" we all agreed so Allura started "ok Sophie right hand green" that was simple enough

We played for a bit but then Lance made it weird and uncomfortable. "Pidge left leg yellow" this meant Katie's butt was in my face. She mouthed a sorry to me before moving to the spot. You see the winner doesn't have to train for an entire day and the loser of the last round had to do a dare that the winner chose. And I don't want to loose neither did pidge.

Time skip~

"woohoo I won I won I won, ha Katie Holt suck it up. Hhhmmmm I dare you to kiss Lance....on the lips" ha I am such an evil fiend "why would you do this to me. Your supposed to be my bff" "I am.Oh LANCE~!" He left the room a few mins ago before Katie lost cause he got bored. He came running in "what is it" "Pigde needs to tell you something~" good I am so evil.

He then walked over to her bent down to her hight and said"and what is that" I didn't really see it happen cause it was so quick but Katie gave Lance a kiss on the lips. After that she sprinted out of the room leaving Lance a blushing mess."well my work is done here, bye Lance see you at tea."

I waved him off walking back to my room. The hallway lights were turned off ,I didn't mind the dark, but there was a glow coming from pidges room which was down the same hallway as mine. I walked in scince the door was open and pidge was there in the dark working on her computer. "Hey what techy stuff are you doing now"

Before her face was just a bright light blob but when she then to face me, tears were threatening to fall. I went over and sat down next to her. When I looked at her computer screen the only thing I could make out of all the coding is a pic of Matt me and Katie but it was like someone took a picture of the picture.