XIII : Amends

A/N: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT (finally, we get some Mucchan booty). Again, if you're reading this and are uncomfortable with sexual themes, how did you get this far in, and why are you ruining yourself over this?

Also, I might receive a shit ton of hate for doing this, but unless Ishida tells us otherwise, I'm pretty sure Mucchan never fully transitioned (meaning he never got the surgery), so I'm still giving him female anatomy for the smut part. I want you guys to know that I still consider Tooru Mutsuki male and I will respect his wishes, what ever they are. If Ishida ever gives us more information over his pronouns, rest assured that I will attempt to change them too if needed (because the whole fandom has a huge debate over if he wants to be considered male, female or non-binary). Until then, I'm going with male pronouns (because in the japanese version of the manga, he seems to be hellbent on using masculine pronouns for himself, even if they're inappropriate for the type of situation he's in) and female anatomy.

I was gonna have him facefuck the reader and right when I finished writing his climax I remembered and I didn't want to rewrite it alll... ;-; Just putting it out there that Tooru riding the reader's face would be extremely hot. Oh well, I switched the roles.

Once the door to your apartment closed, you seemed to have regained a much calmer state of mind, although the shock of the recent events was still lingering in the back of your mind.

Right now, you had to figure out what the hell you were going to do with Mutsuki. Because at the moment, he was a sniffling, hiccupping, apologizing mess that you could barely call a demon (not that he would have wanted you to in the first place).

"Listen, I'm sorry about Touma, it was an impulse." You said in an attempt to at least calm him down. It didn't seem to work so well. Instead, Tooru froze up at the mention of the event.

"I deserved it." He muttered in a shaky voice as he rubbed on his damp cheeks, wiping away non-existent tears. "I deserved that pain."

And there goes your heart. Demon or not, it seems he's grown on you because your heart actually ached when he said that. You had to bite your tongue so you wouldn't say 'no, you don't honey' in the sweetest voice you had.

"But, we still have the feeding problem." You said instead. It was true, you didn't know how to claim people, you feel really uncomfortable with sleeping with strangers for food (considering Touma's out of the question after what happened) and there's no way you're feeding off of unconscious people instead. "I don't want to go around and sleep with countless of humans for food... I don't even know how to claim anyone."

Tooru seemed to ponder over the matter for quite some time (which was good, since it distracted him from his crying). His eyebrows furrowed after a while and his face became a bit redder. "I know you probably don't return my feelings and I'll live on with that if you want it to be that way, but if you don't want to feed on strangers, I... We can try an alternative. But this time around, I'll only do anything if you want me to."

Your heart stopped beating for a few seconds when you caught wind of what he was proposing. It could... Be interesting, and you would be lying if you said Tooru wasn't extremely attractive.

"We'll figure out this whole thing about my feelings." You assured, taking his warm hand in both of yours. "And I do find you attractive, demon or not. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but let's try it. You have my consent."

Mutsuki hesitated. Whether it's because he's unsure of if you mean it, or if he's afraid of committing another mistake, you weren't certain.

However, he still nodded, giving you the greenlight.