Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung, the nerd of Seoul University.

Everyone wishes they had the same knowledge as him so that they can pass their tests and not get beat up by their parents with a belt.

But the reason why it never happens, is because people are scared to go up to him to ask for tutoring.

Why? Well Taehyung always has this kind of aura around him that doesn't really give a good vibe about him.

He doesn't talk, look at anyone, or even smiles.

Even bullies are too nervous to bully him because once they get close to him, he gives a death glare and they immediately retreat to wherever they came from.

Now no, Taehyung is not cold hearted, he's not rude, he's not anything negative.

Taehyung is actually a very happy and bubbly person but at home most of the time.

Other people would look at him and think he's adorable when you see that rectangular smile.

But once he takes off those glasses, they'll see that dominant face of his that will make the girls panties drop.

Especially if he wears a bandana wrapped around his head.

You may be wondering, well why doesn't he wear all of that hot junk?

Well, because.. he doesn't want attention.

He doesn't want people all over admiring his looks, or people wanting to be friends or even his girlfriend.

That's why he dresses up like a nerd so that he doesn't grab people's attention.

Oh, and the glasses, he doesn't need them.

He can properly see, he just wears it to have the casual nerd appearance.

He actually would like to have at least a few people be friends with him so that he can talk with them.

But that will never happen in this look he has got on.

Students just assume he's pathetic and weak.

And he's fine with that.. just wait until he shows who the actual weak one is.

Oh, forgot to mention, back in his high school days, he would always bully for the hell out of it.

Just something he does when he got bored.

He's glad he doesn't do that anymore.

That's not a good way to make friends, unless you want to make jackasses of friends.

At home, he's basically still the same but more happy and bubbly because he can do whatever he wants.

He rarely sees his mom because of her work schedule. He only gets to see her in the mornings.

But his mom loves him a lot and so does he.

His dad you may be wondering, yea, a hell of a cheater.

While still married to Taehyungs mom, he was with a slut.

Taehyungs mom figured out after 6 months of marriage.

It broke his moms heart, I mean like, you would probably break up crying if you found out your man was with some slut after you guys just got married.

Besides all of that, he gets along very well with his mom just he doesn't get to see her much because of work.

Oh, and Taehyung has a secret.. he loves to dominate people.

He doesn't care if they're more muscular than him, the only thing he cares about is how submissive they can be towards him.

He loves it when people obey his commands.

He won't take commands from anyone, not even to elder people that's if he needs to.

He doesn't care just as long as they obey everything he tells them without any hesitation.

Yes, Taehyung is a very happy and bubbly person but.. don't let that fool you from his dominate side.

He's aggressive.

No, he doesn't dominate girls.

What I mean is the girls at his school.

He thinks the girls at his school are weak and doesn't think they'll be very fun to dominate.

And in fact, he's gay and doesn't like girls.

But, he has eyes on a certain someone that he will have love to see be submissive towards him.

He thinks that person deserves to see who is boss around this school and he also thinks he deserves a punishment.

He would love to see marks all over his fit body and all over his thick milky thighs.

And that person is...

Jeon Jungkook the schools "bad boy."

Nerds Bad Boy | taekook (Re-written)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें