5★彡

Taehyung's POV

My eyes slowly started to open from the darkness to see a beautiful angel laying his head on my shoulder.

His silky, fluffy brown hair in his face, his pink bright lips, my hand around his small waist, the sweet strawberry smell of him...

He's perfect. I don't want to loose him, my beautiful bunny.

I started to pet his fluffy hair and I looked down to his face to see his lips forming into a small smile.

My bunny cuddled with me more, hugging my waist tighter.

His eyes blinked once and then a couple of more times, adjusting to the light in the room.

He looked up at me with his gorgeous brown eyes and unfortunately, that's when the moment ended there.

"Kim Taehyung! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He yelped as his face was now turning red and shoved me off him.

"Well good morning to you too." I said with some sarcasm and crossed my arms over my chest.

"W-Why were we cuddling and why did I allow it?!" He yelled and was going totally ballistic.

"Would you like to stay for a little while?" I asked, ignoring his questions as I ruffled my hair.

"No! I'm going home!" He answered and ran to the door, not even looking back.

I just stood there with a blank expression, not even bothering to go after him.

Does he even remember what happened yesterday?

Jungkook opened the door and then a huge gust of cold wind blew right in his face causing him to shut the door immediately.

"So, you still want to go home in that storm?" I asked, smirking with arms crossed.

"On second thought, I'll just stay here.. but when it clears up I'm leaving!"

"Well then you're going have to wait a while."

"What?! Why!"

"It's supposed to stay like this for a couple of more days. Check the weather app."

He looked at me suspiciously and I know he's thinking that I'm lying. But I'm not.

He then took out his phone, still having a suspicious look on his face and checked for himself.

He put his phone away once he checked with a face expression that reads "ah shit, I'm screwed" considering how pale his face is, like a ghost.

Jungkook's POV

This is a nightmare!

How am I possibly going to survive these nights without loosing my virginity?!

Okay Jungkook, you need to calm down. You won't let him boss you around just because you're in his house.

"Hello! Earth to Jungkook!" Tae shouted directly in my face as he snapped his fingers.

I immediately pushed his face away with the palm of my hand.

"Too close!" I stated and gave him a death glare with arms crossed.

"Cute. Are you hungry by any chance?" He asked as he ruffled my hair but stopped once I smacked his hand away.

"I'm not cute, and yes I am hungry! You own me since I didn't get to eat because of... last time." I said and felt my cheeks burning up when I thought about... that.