A familiar scent

Charlie's pov~

Darkness. That is mostly all I can see. Why you may ask? well it's because I am currently being placed into a storage area for animals on a ship called the hunter grazner. Why I'm being placed in the animal area? well that is because Johns and his buddy Matt have just got back together to take in someone or something I don't know and if I'm honest it is annoying but getting back on topic it is because I am in a metal animal carrier. Nice right. NOT!!. although I find it kind of fitting. don't you?

But any way we walked passed a cryo tube and for some reason I started whimpering softly but still noticeable for my captor Matt to hear.

"shut up PITA!" that was my name when we were out in public and people noticed me in the metal crate. I kept whimpering anyway.

as we passed it fully Matt went and talked to I'm assuming Johns and I heard a soft growling and it made me stop whimpering and  come close to the bars of the crate, close to the light.it was comforting. there I saw someone who was MASSIVE. I look like a worm in comparison him being at least 6,3,-6,4 and me being barely 3,1.....I'm tiny for my age ~sigh~.

I was looking at this male and I could see he had a bit in his mouth and was heavily chained. He also had a blindfold on but with my eyesight I could see a tiny tear in it. As I was observing him I didn't notice  Matt come back looking ready to blow and start to move my cage.

Riddick's pov~

I was in my cryo tube waiting for us to lift off when I heard a faint whimpering? I looked around and took in a long breath through my nose. after which I hear the merc Johns called Mark shout at the poor animal in the cage. Wait. I took in the scent of the others around me. there's 40+ people. some hoodoo holy man traveling to new meca, smelled a women boots, leather tool belt.....but there  was something different about one of the passengers something....... familiar.  I turned my head just enough to see front holes in the cage, me being more sympathetic to animals and this familiar scent I growled like I would for my cub.

It went quiet.

There was a faint shuffle and I saw a tiny hand and ocean blue eyes....I know those eyes!!!!!!!!

my inner animal was raging and bashing against his cage screaming "CUB". I was brought out of my concentration when I saw the merc come back and start wheeling her away. my baby girl. My little Charlie. The only piece of humanity I had left after my mate died giving our daughter life. As they left I heard again the soft whimpering.

'it's ok baby girl daddy's here and after 4 years he's getting you back'..........first though lets ghost some people starting with the blue eyed devil and the other merc.

(Ship takes off)

Little did he know he wouldn't get a chance before shit hit the fan.

a/n~

Hello everyone I hope you don't mind this chapter give me a message if you want me to add something in the next chapter. oh and heads up........literally after they crash there will be a nasty surprise waiting for Johns when he searches for Matt and his cargo in the crate. Love you all.xxx