Endercon Building Competition

"So, What did you get from Petra?" I asked Lukas.

Me, Lukas, Aiden, Gill, and Maya are part of the ocelot gang. We are going to the ender con building competition. Lukas has said that he got something from Petra to help with the building competition.

"Ya, Lukas. What did you get?" Gill asked.

"I will show you when we get there." Lukas stated smiling.

We continued walking through the forest, it was a nice day today the sun was out, the sky was blue, and the pigs were squealing? We all turned around. It was Jesse(male) punching a tree and his pig Ruben.

"Those jerks think they can beat us, who has a pig as a friend?" Aiden mocked.

"Ya, who thinks they can beat us?" Maya said.

"Hey, they have just as good as a chance as we do." I stated.

This is what I hate about the Ocelots, always picking off the weak ones. We may have the most functional ideas but they are the most creative. It is always fun to see what they come up with.

"Ya guys lay it off." Lukas said.

That is what I like about Lukas, he does not believe in bullying like me. Everyone stayed silent, we came up the competition building site. A lady was sitting at a desk smiling.

"Welcome to the Endercon building competition! What can I help you with?" She asked smiling.

"Yes we are the Ocelots and we are here to enter the competition." Lukas explained.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the Order of the Loser." Aiden said, turning around.

Not this again. I turned around ready to stop this whole thing if it got too far.

"Great the fail squad's here." Maya said, shacking her head.

"Lukas, Y/n, get a load of theses loser." Gill said.

"Let's go guys." Lukas said. He turned around and walked to our booth.

"Ya let's go." I agreed, and the rest of the ocelots followed.

We walked to our booth, it was a good size spaced.

"Hey you guys?" I asked.

Everyone looked at me and stopped unpacking materials.

"Why not with our build we make it look cool?" I suggested.

"What do you mean?" asked Maya.

"Like what if we built something on the outside of it, like an ocelot or something?" I explained.

"I have the wool and the dye, and also..." I rambled.

"That so childish Y/n." Gill said, patting me on the shoulder.

"Ya y/n, let's just stick with the build." Aiden said.

I looked over to see if Lukas thought I had a good idea. He gave me a I am sorry look and grabbed something from the chest.

"A beacon?!" Maya exclaimed, and went over.

"Yes we are building a Rainbow beacon." Lukas said holding the beacon.

We all grabbed some dyed glass from the chest. I was about to start laying down the foundation when.

"Hahaha! look it's the Order of the Losers. Again." Gill laughed.

"Good one, Gill." Maya chuckled.

I walked over this is not going to end well.

"We're just looking." Olivia explained