Mineshaft

I looked in a chest right by the entrance, inside it had an Iron helmet and some torches. I put the helmet on my head and took off with the torches in my head. I carefully walk in the dark cave. Mineshaft scattered everywhere and only once or twice will the eerie glow of a torch would illuminate the way.

"We should pick up some ore along the way." I said to the ocelot.

To the side I saw some iron ore, I took out my pic and mined it. After I mined it, I picked up and saw a light. I mined the stone above it and walked through. It was a library! The library was illuminated with flowstone and book shelves covered the wall.

"Mew." The ocelot spoke jumping to my side.

I pet the ocelot. It was the only thing I could do to thank it.

I limped over to the nearest bookshelf. I look at the shelf, How to kill a slime, no.  The life of a zombie? no. How to build a house for noobs, no.

"Ooh," I said, grabbing the next book off the shelf. How to care for f/a(favorite animal.). I'll take that. I kept looking around looking after bookshelf after bookshelf.

"Wait what is this?" I asked myself, grabbing a dusty book off the shelf. The History of the Order of the Stone. Volume 1. I better take this with may. I searched through the books, but there were still a few chests to look for.

I went to a chest inside it had some food which I gladly ate. The rest I took for later. Also in the chest was some sticks. I grabbed them.

"Let's go." I said as I stepped out of the library. The ocelot followed me, and we stepped back into the merrier dark mine shaft. We continued on, the pounding in my head continued. I kept on finding chest and they had iron red stone and some dispensers in it.

"Hiss" Something said, A creeper! I stepped back slowly, I never had to face a creeper before! The creeper came around the corner. It's green body barely visible in the torchlight. It ran away?

I looked around confused. The ocelot! It scared away the creeper!

"Thank you." I said to the ocelot.

"Mew" It said. I trudged forward.

I followed the ocelot, it orange, yellow fur laminated by the torch. A cold breeze made me shudder. The end of the cave, I shuffled forward as fast as my leg could let me. A light shinned from around the corner. I looked around the corner. It was dark now. There was a pool of water, and a nether portal by it. Could it be? I took a closer look at the surrounding area. There was a dirt hut. I shuffled over with the ocelot. I looked inside. It was avoided, but foot prints covered the floor and burnt wood was in the center of the hut. They must have been here recently.

"Mew." The ocelot called.

I looked over the ocelot was looking at something on the ground. Tracks! I followed them, I ignored the continuing pain in my leg and followed them. After ten minutes. I beheld an old building. Run down and in a few places covered with new materials. I walked up, I felt something  catch my leg. A noise was sounded. I looked around, hoping to see someone.

"Who's there?" A voice said.

I looked up, someone was in a black jacket and his blond hair was illuminated by a torch light.

"Lukas!" I shouted. Limping closer.

"Y/n?" Lukas said.

I nodded. I saw him disappeared. A few seconds later he was running to me. He gave me a hug. I blushed, but then the pain in my leg returned.

"Ow" I said. as I squirmed a little.

"Oh sorry." He said, then let go.

"Were have you been?" He asked. I walked to his side.

He noticed how I was limping and helped me by letting me use him as a support.

I explained. "I followed the ocelot, it led me to a cave, it then ended were I found a dirt hut. Then it was easy enough to find the temple." I finished.

By then we are already in the temple.

"That ocelot familiar." Lukas said I sat down.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I used my hands to fix my hair into a simple ponytail/

"I was outside, I was sitting in the dark. And the ocelot came over it looked at me. Almost like it was reading me then ran off." He explained petting the ocelot.

"We should give it a name."I said.

"Ya...we should name it...." Lukas began.
————————————————————
My story is original written on Quotev same username same title. And if you want to see the whole story go there.