The Sad Truth

He looked at me with worry. He reached out, but I flinched a bit. His look of worry quickly changed to a look of anger. "What, are you afraid of me now?" Oh shit. "No, of course not. I'm just, tired and jumpy is all." He squinted his eyes at me, but nodded shortly after. I began to breath again. I didn't even realize I was holding my breath. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm glad you understand. I'm not sure what has come over me today." I gave him a small smile and nodded. I looked down at my hands once again. I was lost in thought until I heard Baldi's voice again. "_________________, be honest with me." I looked back up at him. I felt a hitch in my breath. He had an empty look on his face. I nodded.

A small smile formed on Baldi's lips. "Are you afraid of me?" I tensed up. Oh no. I shook my head. "No, Baldi. Of course not." His smile faded. "You're a terrible liar, _____________." Why is he acting like this? He's going to hurt me, I just know it.

He reached his hand out towards me. I closed my eyes tightly, getting ready foe the impact.

However, nothing came. I opened my eyes only to see Baldi was no longer in front of me. I looked at the doors, just to catch him leaving the cafeteria. What is going on with him? He's nice, then mean, then nice again. I find out that he's possibly a murderer. I didn't want to believe it, but these signs are all pointing to it.

I turned my body, now facing the table. I sighed and rested my head down. I'm 18 years old. I shouldn't be dealing with this shit. I'm dating a grown man, my teacher none the less, who may or may not be a homicidal maniac. There's a living dead girl running around the school with a jumprope, a tall and wide bully with an echoey voice, a principal who keeps making Baldi angry every time he's even a little bit happy, and a god damn invisible man telling me my teacher boyfriend is a killer. I live in a nightmare.

I sat up, turning towards the door. I need to speak with the principal. He'll help me.

I practically sprinted out of the cafeteria and down the hall. What if Baldi is talking with him? I erased the thoughts out of my head. The only thought in mind was speaking to the principal.

I finally made it to his office, knocking on the door. I heard his chair slide back, and his footsteps make his way towards the door. After a few moments, the door opened. The principal looked down at me. "____________________? Where's Baldi? Shouldn't you be in class?"

I practically pushed my way inside. He turned to me, rather shocked, slowly shutting the door. "What is the meaning of this? Barging into my office?" I broke down. All this stress has finally gotten to me, and I lost it. I'm crying in front of the principal.

His angry tone quickly changed as he made his way over to me. He placed his hands on my shoulders. "_________________, what's wrong?" He sounded concerned. I took a few deep breaths, finally stopping my crying; at least enough to speak. I looked up at him. "Why me?"

I wanted to say so much more, but I could barely speak. All my emotions that I was bottling up had hit me all at once. He looked at me sympathetically. He knew what I meant.

"I'm sorry." He said in a rather quiet tone. I practically fell into him as I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He was hesitant at first, but hugged me back. I sighed once more. "Is Mr. Baldi a murderer?"

I felt the principal tense up. After a few moments, I heard his voice once again. "You already know the answer to that, ____________. You don't need to hear it again." He was right. I do know the answer. Baldi is a murderer.

After a few minutes of calming myself down, I left his office. After his door shut, I realized how silent the halls were. No sound, nothing. No buzzing lights, no playtime, no bully, nothing. I made my way down the silent hall, hoping I'd run into someone to kill this dreadful silence.

Unfortunetly, my prayers were answered when I turned the corner and ran into the bully. I looked up at him. This kid is absolutely terrifying. He looked down at me, a mischievous smile on his face. "Give me your items!" I slowly backed away. "I'm sorry, I don't have anything."

I felt my back hit something soft. I turned around to see Baldi. He was looking at the bully with pure hatred. "How many times do I need to tell you to leave ______________ alone?!" He raised his ruler. Before he could do anything, the bully took off down the hall.

I turned back to Baldi. "Thank you." He smiled, but it wasn't sincere. "Of course. It's getting late, you should head home."

Baldi and I made our way down the hall, Playtime ran by. She didn't ask to play, she was silent. This bothered me. I looked up at Baldi. "Is Playtime okay?" He said nothing, but nodded.

I let my mind wander. I began thinking of Playtime, and what those students did to her. My thoughts were quickly cut short when Baldi stopped. I quickly stopped to avoid bumping into him. We were at his classroom.

He looked down at me. "Go grab your things." I said nothing, but nodded. I quickly made my way into his classroom, the door shutting behind me. I walked over to my desk to grab my things. I looked up and noticed a folder on Baldi's desk.

I grabbed my bad, making my way over to his desk. The folder has my name on it. Confused, I opened it.

It was all my paperwork from high school, explaining why I had to go to summer school. Someone had taken red pen and wrote 'failure' everywhere. Did Baldi do this? Why? I thought he cared about me.

I quickly exited the classroom, and practically passed Baldi without saying a single word. I exited the school, leaving Baldi to wonder.

Baldi's P.O.V

___________________ quickly walked by me, not even uttering a goodbye. What was that about? I turned back into my classroom, only to see her file open on my desk. Shit. I quickly walked over, and there it was. Wide open, the word failure written everywhere. Shit!

______________________________________
Long time no update!!
I'm sorry, everyone! I've been so busy with work and art school, I've barely had time for anything else!

Anyways, I have some things for you all to check out!!

Firstly, go follow:
Player_from_games on Instagram! She's super nice and has amazing artwork! 💙

Also, FAN ART 💙

Awesome Fan art of Storm by Mysterious Narwhal on Youtube!

https://youtu.be/Pgaguq8_i4I

Also this amazing fan animation of this story! By Galaxy Arts on Youtube and xXSemi-Dark_KnightXx here!

https://youtu.be/KHzUUUKaDLM

Hope you all enjoyed!!! 💙💙

Instagram: CheshireDruggie

Deviantart: CheshireDruggie

Tumblr: CheshireDruggie

RedBubble: ChehsireDrugs

Snapchat: raine475