Beyond Reality

I opened my eyes, finding myself in the darkness, standing on my two feet. I could already tell this was either a dream or a vision. I took a step forward and immediately jumped up, startled. I looked down to see my feet in water. "Okay..." I said to myself, trying to process everything that's going on.

    "They found out," said a voice behind me, which caused me to whip around. I blinked, "Mom?" I uttered out quietly. She was most definetely my mother. In a dream of mine? "What is this, is this a dream? Or..-"

  "You need to get the orb," she blurted in panic, pointing to a sudden light that appeared behind me. I turned around to look at the light.

   I usually don't have such straightforward dreams like this, they always come with a twist. I raised an eyebrow and turned around, "what-....oh," she had diappeared. I turned back around to the light, which was a little waterfall, falling from nothing. In it, you could see the light source, which looked like an orb. I walked toward the waterfall and held up my hands, cupping them in the water. It felt cold, but something about it made it feel soothing. With one hand, I reached for the orb, grabbing it and pulling it out the water.

My eyes shot open, and I immediately tried to sit up. Slowly but surely, I sat up and looked around. I was in my room, still at Seokjin and the boys' home. There they were, all seven of them. Immediately, they noticed that I had awakened, and Seokjin practically leaped over to me.

"Hey hey hey, take it easy," Seokjin said softly as he slowly laid me back down. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel fine," I replied, "what happened?" I asked, because I felt like I've slept for a whole week.

Seokjin sighed, scratching his head, "you had a seizure," he informed me in an unintentionally dramatic way, and then my eyes widened.

"W-what?" I sat up quickly again, putting my hand over my head. "And you didn't take me to the hospital?"

"What? No, there was no need for that," he replied, slowly trying to lay me back down, but I resisted.

"What do you mean there was no need for that, I could've injured myself, who knows what could've happened, isn't my nervous system damaged?" I said in a panicked tone, I've never had a seizure before but I expect that you go to the hospital if you get one. I don't know why but I was panicking, only God knows why I had a seizure and as far as my knowledge goes, the two bracelets can be dangerous if not treated properly, I've been hurt by it before.

    Yoongi spoke up, "Do you think people that have epilepsy go to the hospital everytime they have a seizure? No, there's things you do when they happen," he said half-annoyed.

     I didn't know what to say, so I stayed quiet. "Actually, you should thank Yoongi, he knew exactly what to do when you had a seizure, turning you over, putting a pillow under your head and everything," Seokjin informed as a matter-of-fact, "we don't really know how he knew what to do, he never tells us his skills."

     I was grateful, but didn't thank him because I still didn't like him. I looked at everyone again, they all had their heads down, but someone caught my eye the most. Yes, it was Jimin, but his face hurt my heart, he looked absolutely crushed, like he was told the worst news that could ever be told upon someone. I don't know why he looked so sad, but it made me feel bad for him.

     Seokjin cleared his throat, and I looked back at him. "So," he began, "I think we both know that there's something you should be telling us, don't forget what happened before you got that seizure. Our living room still looks like a train wreck," he raised an eyebrow, which intimidated me. Seokjin always has a soft face, but I know for a fact that he can get ugly when he wants to, not that I think he would to me.