Chapter 1

magnus finally got transfered after months of delay. he has been wanting to move to new york for a while now. and thanks to his briliant resume and excelent credentials he was accepted to one of the best mental wards in the country.
on his first day of work he, cat - a friend of his who transfered with him- ragnor and raphael were being given a tour by none other than Dr. camile the head doctor at the ward and magnus was bored. the ward was the same as the one back home.
when they got to the closed section of the wards ragnor and raphael were left behind since they were just nurses. cat and him were shown and briefed of all the patience in the closed section. they were all highly unstable except for the last one.
the room was cealed from the out side so camile opened it with a swipe of her key card. the man inside had jet black hair and his hands were straped to his chest while he was gazing out side through his bared windows. he didn't seem to notice any one was in the room with him.
"alec, this is doctor loss and doctor bane. say hi?" she said in a fake polite tone. alec glanced at them with eyes filled with pain and sadness. he had large bags under his eyes and afew scars across his face and neck, which was also adored with a tatoo.
the man -alec, magnus noted to him self- looked away almost in shame amoment later he was staring at magnud and he blushed. the doctor had eyes which were a mixture of gold and green which were complimented with his glowing golden skin. his hair were arranged in curved spickes and there was purple in the middel of the soft back colour. alec felt his throught tighten and he looked away.
To be continued...