Chapter 3

[previously]
"this one is going to be difficult" cat stated
"good, you know i love a challenge" magnus said with a smirk and they both left Alec's room. that night magnus took home Alec's files.
---
the patients full name was Alexander Gideon Lightwood. he had 2 brothers and 1 sister and he was a straight a student before his parents put him here a year ago. he hasn't had a visitor ever since.
Alexander or Alec for short was never diagnosed. he was locked in the closed section of the ward hours after he arrived with his papers sign and sealed by none other than Camile her self.
the next morning magnus went to work with purpose and determination. he took breakfast straight to his patients room. Alec was at the same place he was yesterday looking out of the window
"good morning Alexander" magnus said in an over enthusiastic tone. Alec looked sideways at him and then back out the window and magnus continued
"i'm magnus, magnus bane" he went " and i brought you breakfast"  magnus said and got up
"i'm going to take this off, OK? i won't harm you" magnus said in a soothing tone when Alec leaned away from him.
"see? i don't want to hurt you. i just want to be your friend" magnus said once he took of the restraining jacket. Alec's hands were huge his biceps were ripped and magnus was contemplating what he could do to him with those hands. Alec didn't seem phased that the doctor was staring it has been a while since he was out of that trap and he was enjoying his freedom.
what really caught magnus's eyes was the sculpted chest and six packed torso adored with some tattoos and a lot of scars. magnus wanted to run his finger on them but he knew it was unprofessional so he held him self back.
Alec blocked magnus's view of his chest blushing when agnus stared to long. magnus got him one of the ratty sweaters in his closet and handed him the plate but Alec just stared at it as if it insulted him.
"do you want me to feed you, Alexander?" magnus asked gently Alec didn't reply so he took the plate back and out stretched spoon to his mouth. and Alec opened his mouth after a second of hesitation. magnus feed him in silence.
"I'll be back Alexandra. but for now goodbye" magnus said before he left. Alec looked after the doctor left. he moved around his hands enjoying the freedom and then covered his chest blushing remembering how the doctor had stared at his chest. he laid back on his bed and sighed smiling long after magnus had left.
To be continued..