Chapter 4

[previously]
a moment later he put his hand on alec's cheecks and wiped away his tears. alec froze for a moment and then held his hand to his face and closed his eyes as if magnus gave him internal peace. magnus noticed alec was deprived of human contact for so long that his simple gesture ment alot to him.
---
"alexander, are you ok?" magnus asked and alec slowly removed magnus's hand from his face and held it with both his own hands on his lap after nodding.
"darling, you have to speak to me at some point" magnus said dieing to hear his voice. alec looked at him surprised it was the first time magnus had called him anything but alexander.
"you can talk? correct?" magnus asked a moment later and alec nodded
"can you say something to me?" magnus asked with a smirk alec looked away
"you'll talk to me sooner or later. its just a matter of time" magnus said but alec kept looking away crasing his hand with his tumb.
"that day magnus stayed with himall day and went home when he slept but be was there before he ever woke up.
"good morning, handsome" magnus said when alec opened his eyes and saw magnus he tried to role over and go back to sleep.
"now now...you need to get up and take a bath alexander" magnus said he had read in his fiels that he wouldn't let anyone undress him so he had to be sedated before being washed. his mission today was to changed that. alec quickly sat up and backed away from him with a scraed look on his face.
"can i take you shirt off?" magnus asked with a soothing tone.
[To be continued... ]