Chapter 16 - Future King and Queen of the werewolves

Xavier POV

The war over the land was approaching, and fast. Skylar's pack is still training us, but they will soon be leaving so we can concentrate on the tactics we are going to have to do for ourselves. I haven't spoken to Skylar since the day I kissed her on the porch but I silently watch her, I can't help it.

"Hey Xavier" Crystal purred from the doorway of my office.

"What do you want Crystal? I have work to do" I sighed, she hasn't left me alone and I think I may kill her soon if Skylar doesn't first, she is getting on everyone's nerves especially Skylar's.

"Oh nothing baby, just some time with you" she said creeping her way into the office and plopping her bony butt on my lap making me shiver in disgust but I think she thought it was because I liked it.

"You have been around me non stop for months just leave me alone, I need to work" I said picking her up off my lap and setting her on the floor beside my chair.

Pouting and crossing her arms like a child her marched out of my office slamming the door closed behind her.

"Thank you Goddess" I muttered, my hands clasped together as I gazed up, my eyes closed. "Now time to get to work".

Skylar POV

I was sitting in the nursery the pack had with Georgia's new born baby girl in my arms. Yes you heard me right I said Georgia's baby girl, she had it half way through the 3rd week we were here.

{Flash back}

"AHHHHHH!!! MY WATER JUST BROKE!" Georgia called from the living room where she stood looking down at the puddle by her feet, her face pale, her eyes wide.

We had just gotten in from shopping because Georgia's feet hurt and she kept feeling slight pains in her stomach.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed and started to panic "SOMEONE CALL THE PACK DOCTOR, GEORGIA IS GIVING BIRTH! DAMIEN GET YOU BUTT HERE RIGHT NOW!! AHHHHHHH I'M FREAKING OUT!" I cried pacing around her.

The pack doctor ran into the room with a wheelchair, Damien by his side, they wheeled her away and I chased after them with my pack and some of the Moon Beam pack not far behind.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!!!!!" Georgia screamed doubling over, clenching her teeth together and gripping her stomach.

Me and Damien each grabbed a hand, Damien panicking but I had my bearings now "Come on, breath like how how the lady said" I said gripping her hand as another contraction ripped threw her body, as I was showing her how to breath her watching and copying and Damien copying me as well making me look at him funny.

"What are you doing Damien?"

"I DON'T KNOW!!" he shouted, gripping his hair.

"Calm down and help Georgia into this" The doctor said to Damien when we reached the infirmary and pointed to a screen in the corner, Damien took the nightie from the doctors hands and took Georgia to get the nightie on.

The doctor turned to me "Are you going to be staying with Luna Georgia and Alpha Damien?"

"Yes I think it is better if I did, I don't think Damien will last long" I said as I heard them both screaming behind the screen.

"I think that will be best" the doctor laughed.

After lots of shouting and screaming on Georgia and Damien's part, Damien passing out twice and me getting my bones in my left hand bruised; Georgia finally gave one last push and her daughter's cries filled the air.