//researching//

i was determined to get the old cameron back. whilst i was resesrching about psychosis i found out it was curable. i pondered into the living room to find a topless cameron on the sofa watching tv in a blanket. i decided to join in and he happily accepted. i layed my head on his bare chest, inhaling his scent. he didn't wear much spray but he smelt amazing without it, he started to play with my hair, twirling it around.

this is the cameron i love.

"cam" i mumbled into his chest.

"yeah?" he mumbled back, still concentrated on the program he was watching, eyes glued to the tv screen.

"i love you" it was true, because this is the cameron i love. his eyes quickly moved away from the tv screen and met mine. this time they were back to his soft, caring eyes.

"i love you" he replied looking me back in the eyes, it was like he was staring through my soul. i wriggled myself up and gently kissed him on his cheekbone.

"you're such a tease" he moaned like a child.

"das me" i chimed, he laughed and pulled me onto his lap. we said nothing, but just stared into eachothers eyes, almost like we could read eachother, i knew he was fighting against this bad person inside him.

"now, where were we" he huskily whispered nibbling on my earlobe, continuing then leaving wet kisses on my collarbone; though this time it felt right. i moaned in pleasure, pleading him to continue, i could feel him smirking, clearly proud of his work and he stopped.

"you're such a tease" a groaned in fustration.

"it doesn't feel very nice does it? but you look cute when you're upset" he smiled. i pouted my bottom lip and he just laughed at me.

"guess i'll have to do all the work then" i sighed to myself. i held onto camerons chin so he was facing me and crashed my lips to his, i felt him smirking through the kiss. my stomach was exploading and pleading for more, luckily i felt camerons tongue slide across my bottom lip asking for entrance, i happily accepted. after a good ten minutes we finally pulled away, breathless. my lips were still tingling from the kiss.

"that was nice" cameron laughed, clearly surprised by my move. we returned back to our old position on the couch, but this time i was watching tv whilst cameron was on his phone. half way through the programme i heared soft sighs from cameron.

"cam? what's wrong?" i softly asked him.

"c-chris" is all he could get out. chris was his very first bestfriend.

"what about him?"

"we've been invited to his wedding" he announced.

"what's wrong with that?" i asked.

"he's been here for me all along and i've just left him"

"then we can make up for that" i comforted him whilst rubbing soft circles on his palm.

"how?"

"we will go to his wedding" i smiled, his eyes lit up with joy.

"sam?"

"yes cameron?"

"you know what? all of the things in the world i'm unsure of, all the bazillion and gazillion things, i'm sure of one thing. i'm one hundred percent undeniably in love with you" i gave him the biggest smile and wrapped my arms around him, he lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his torso then placed my head in the crook of his neck and mumbled "i am undeniably in love with you cameron alexander dallas, no matter what you do or where you are, i will always love you, and will never stop"

awwwww, but will it last this way?

thank you so much lanathebae for voting this story

i love you so much, and you're amazing

this update was for you x x