//shopping//

we both ended up sleeping on the couch, until i realized that chris' wedding day was in two days.

"cameron, wake up" i whispered whilst light shrugging his shoulder, he groaned in response. he finally got up, and his eyes were back to the dark eyes.

"cam, i'm going out today"

"where?"

"the mall"

"with who?"

"i was hoping you'd come with me" i sighed knowing that he'd refuse to come.

"you want me to come with you?" he asked suprised and i nodded.

"i'll come" he smiled, flashing his perfect white teeth. i looked back at him and his eyes were back to soft brown, making me even happier. i ran up to him and wrapped my legs round his waist, pecking him on the lips. "i love you"

"i love you" he replied.

"i'm going to have a quick shower, go get ready" i quickly showered and changed into some high waisted shkrts with a plain white tee tucked inside saying 'stay weird' upside down, followed by a paur of black vans. i wanted to look nice today so i put on some lip balm and mascara and saw cam waiting outside.

"you look beautiful today" he smiled.

"so do you" i admitted. he was wearing black jeans along with a plain white tee and some low adidas.

we got into the car and drove to the mall, only to see nash. in the corner of my eye i saw cameron tense up and his eyes get darker.

"cameron calm down, remember this is for chris. but also remember that nash is your friend, all the days you spent together. don't you miss him?" i asked, he slowly nodded. "then lets try and start clean, a whole new chapter" i smiled and he agreed.

we hopped out the car and nash looked worried and was about to walk away when i told him to wait. he stopped, looking frightened as cameron approached him.

"hey man, sorry for being weird. i've just been caught up in stuff" cameron told him and nash's worried face turned into a bright smile making his eyes even brighter if that was even possible. they hugged eachother and i smiled at nash.

"me and cam are going to go now" i smiled "see you" i waved at nash, and he waved back. "feels good, huh?" i asked cameron.

"feels great" he replied with the biggest grin on his face, it warmed up my heart to see him happy again. usually he was never happy but seeing his smile could make anyones day, the way how his perfectly straight white teeth was tucked behind his pink lips was honestly a beautiful sight.

awww
lanathebae
sorry for the bad chapter