The Hen's Quest

Hen was walking down the road toward her farm when she decided to free all of the hens from all of the farms before Thanksgiving. If she was able to do this, she could save the rest of her fellow chickens from getting decapitated, cooked, and eaten.
    "That's crazy," said Tie.
    "I know," said Hen, "but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't do it. And with your help, I'm sure we can achieve this goal."
    Tie thought about it, and then thought of something. "Okay. But first, you have to learn Tae Kwon Do."
    Hen followed Tie's directions. She was to cross the street to get to the Tae Kwon Do studio. While she was hobbling across the street, Tie began to talk. "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Hen stopped walking and thought. Hen couldn't figure it out. Just then, a giant truck ran over them. Emphasis on over. As in, the truck just passed over them because of how short Hen was. She kept walking after that and Tie answered the joke. "To get to the Tae Kwon Do studio."
    Tie laughed at his own joke. Cars and trucks continued to pass over Hen and Tie. "We need a name," said Hen. "Like... Hen-Tie." Tie looked offended. "Why can't we be Tie-Hen?" Hen looked at tie and said, "Because Hen-Tie sounds better."
    And they were off to the Tae Kwon Do studio.
    Hen snuck into the studio and began to copy the other students. They never noticed Hen-Tie because she was behind everybody else and their eyes were fixed on their instructor. Hen-Tie learned Are Kwon Do very easily, then left the studio and headed to the farm.