Prologue

From Dusk until Dawn

Ever since I was kid, I was raised to be a God-fearing child. I was taught to always go to church, kneel, and pray to our God. I really loved what I was doing as a child. I was always fascinated by the way my mom tells me stories from the bible, how their life was greatly affected by the wonders of God. I've always dreamed that, that would also happen to me.

And it did, but, in a different way.

Hi. My name is Karylle. This is my story which would eventually turn into OUR story.

It's Showtime studio, 4:46 p.m.

Another day at work have passed, another set of new faces in the audience, but same set of people that I have worked with. Araw araw iniisip ko, bakit kaya sila nandito? Well, given na naman yung fact na gusto nilang sumaya pero, other than that, meron pa kayang deeper reason? Are they here to find new friends? are they here to criticize us? or are they here with no apparent reason at all? If they are here for no reason, why whould they waste their time and energy just to go here? well, I shouldn't care more about their decisions because it's theirs, not mine.

I'm in the middle of my thoughts when suddenly someone bursted in inside my dressing room.

"Hello binibining kurba karylle!" Hay. My ever annoying but cute best friend, Vice Ganda.

"Yes, Vice. What do you want?" I faked a smile, stood up from my chair then faced him.

"Halika na, teh. Uwi na tayo" He said then slowly walked closer to me then snaked his arms around my waist so I placed my hands behind his neck.

"Hmm?" I hummed then placed my head on his chest then felt his beating heart.

"Huy, lika na, uwi na tayo." Then tucked the stray strands of hair in my ear that's blocking my face then kissed the top of my head but suddenly I felt dizzy then everything went black.

"Don't, he's just gonna do something bad to you"

"Go home with him"

"It hurts!"

"Yes, go"

"I don't want to!"

"No"

"Kill Yourself"

"yes"

"No"

"FUCKING KILL YOURSELF"

"No"

"No!" I screamed so hard that the veins in my head are hurting. I can feel my palms got so sweaty and my heart beats in an abnormal pace. I'm trying to catch my breath

"Karylle!" I opened my eyes and saw Vice with worry in his eyes. I did not say anything and just hugged him tightly.

"It's happening again, Vice." I said while crying and hugging him.

"What?" he asked then broke the hug and stared into my eyes.

"It's happening again to me, Vice. I can hear them again". He then hugged me while my tears are streaming down my face.

"Hush now, babe. Halika na, K. I'll take you home para makapag pahinga ka na." Vice said then kissed my forehead that lasted for about 3 seconds. He got up, took our things then made our way outside my dressing room, heading to his van at the parking lot.

3 years ago

"the tests results are here, Ms. Tatlonghari. We found out that you have severe PTSD and Schizoaffective Disorder."

"PTSD? Schizoaffective Disorder?"

"Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. This is usually diagnosed to people like you who have experienced traumatic things, domestic violence for example, that left a big scar on their mind. While the schizoaffective disorder, anak, based on the test we conducted to you, it shows that you have acute schizophrenia and not just schizophrenia, also mild hallucinations and delusio-"

"No, doc. I don't have that! you're lying! "

"Karylle, you have to calm down."

                                                             "Kill yourself"

"No!"

                                                            "sicut morietur"

"Stop!"

                                                    "You're worthless. Just kill yourself."

"No! make it stop!"

                                                        "You don't deserve to live"

"Please! Stop!"

                                                          "DIE! JUST FUCKING DIE!"

Hello! HAHAHAHA I know it's kind of messed up but yeah, it's just the beginning, well not really the beginning though, it's like the gist what this story has in store for you hahahahaha while the storyline builds while your reading, you'll get it eventually. I'm sorry if the format kinda looks stupid, wattpad is acting the fuck up and I can't fix it and I don't have the patience so please bare with me. Gonna get it fixed when I have the time.

Bold=whispers/hallucinations

Basta ayun! HAHAHAHA BYE SISZT.