Chapter 5: Unknown world

Narrator P.O.V:

Darkness. 

That is the surroundings of the 4 teenagers. All of them have been laid out on a bed, with bandages on parts of their bodies form whatever wounds they suffered. 

"Ugh, my head hurts so much, and I barely remember a thing." Natsu says, getting out of bed, suddenly regretting it. "Hey where am I?" Eren, who also woke up, says while looking around the room, the bandages on his chest starting to turn blood red. Kirito and Izuku also wake up, and Izuku looks almost out of breath, trying to calm himself down while mumbling about where he is and how to get home. "hey dude calm down, first we gotta figure out where we are and how to get home." Kirito says, trying to calm the green-headed teen down. "Hey wait a second," Natsu speaks up, "who are you guys, because I've never seen you before. " "Well my name is Kirito Kirigaya." Kirito introduces himself followed by a smile. "My name is Eren Jaeger.""A-and my name i-is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku!." Deku says with a nervous yet happy tone in his voice. "Nice to meet all of you! My name is Natsu Dragneel and I'm a Fairy Tail wizard."

"Fairy Tail, what is that? Is that another type of regiment that I could've joined?" Eren asks, confused by the pink-haired mage. "No, Fairy Tail is a guild of wizards from where I come from. Also, what's a regiment?""From where I come from, "Eren explains,"we have these man-eating monsters called Titans. There are 3 regiments that were formed to fight Titans and protect the human race. The regiment I'm part of is the Survey Corps. We go outside the walls that were built to protect us to fight the monsters that are lurking around. Then we have the Garrison regiment, who maintain order inside the walls. Last but in my opinion the least, is the Military Police, who are the personal guards of the king. They don't come in contact with Titans, yet they insult us scouts for being afraid of them when they haven't seen Titans. "

"I'm glad I'm not from where you live." Kirito says, breathing a sigh of relief. "But where I'm from, we also fight monsters. I come from a world where people team up to defeat virtual monsters and gain points or rare items. You can join a guild and beat the various levels that are part of the game."

"All those worlds sound really cool!" Deku said with a huge grin on his face. "Where do you come from Izuku?" Eren asked, excited to hear what the green-haired boy has to say. "Well I come from a place where everyone is born with something called a quirk which is a random power that is unique to their user. I sadly was quirkless and bullied as a kid because of it. Until one day, my idol found me, helped me and eventually, gifted me with his quirk and helped me use it properly." "Wow that seems so awes-""Oh I see our guests have awaken."

All of a sudden, the 4 boys turn to see a well dressed man, possibly a butler,  in the doorway. "Yes I believe they have." Says a young boy, who is also fairly well dressed, as if he is a world renowned business man. "Who is this little pipsqueak? And why do you look so weird?" Natsu says, stepping closer to the child. "My name is Sebastian Michaelis and I am the butler of the Phantomhive estate. And this "pipsqueak" as you called him is the last of the Phantomhive family. He is also the owner of London's biggest company, Funtom Company and the Queen's guard dog, Earl Ciel Phantomhive. He may look cute and innocent, but this 13-year old is a full-grown businessman, like his late father."

"Alright, now that we know who you two are, and where we are, which seems to be a place named London," Kirito starts, "CAN WE PLEASE KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE?!" Eren yells, demanding answers from the butler and Earl. "My lord, should we explain?" "I suppose we should, Sebastian, do the honors.""Yes my lord." Sebastian says, placing his right hand on his heart and bowing. "If you will, please join us in my lord's bureau. We shall accompany you there where I will leave my lord to discuss your situation. " They walk out of the room, leaving the teens unsure if they should follow or stay behind.

The boys, still confused about their situation, follow the two strangers, not knowing why they are here or how they will return home.

And if they will EVER return home. 

Hey guys sorry this is late, I was trying to think of how to write this chapter. I know it may not be that good so I'm sorry, i'll try to make the next chapters more exciting and better. 

This is the first book I've ever written so bear with me please.

Also thank you sooooo much for 101 reads!

It makes me happy to know that people actually enjoy my writing!! 

Thanks for reading and see you in the coming chapters! :)