Home Sweet Prison

"Annora. I don't want to make this difficult, nor do I want to be a bad master, but you have to cooperate," he remarked calmly as he tugged harder on the leash. His words were drowned out by my heart beat. I could only slow him down for so long.

Once we met the door of the pet store, he turned to me, grabbing my chin in a tight hold. "I said cooperate," he hissed, "or this will be hell for the both of us." Without acknowledging my tears and heavy breathing, the wolf dragged me into the parking lot. The morning air would have felt great, if not for the circumstances. I could barely see the sun through the dark clouds, which were emphasized in the pastel colored sky. The back door of a blue and black Jeep Wrangler swung open, giving the wolf a chance to pick me up and set me inside.

《♤》

We soon arrived at a small mansion. It was surrounded by flowers of all shapes, sizes, and colors, and bushes trimmed to certain shapes. He pulled us into a small garage, that had been empty except for a wall of old, rusted tools. Opening the door, he took my leash, but paused. "Pet, I will not tolerate any misbehavior from you. Don't make me be the bad guy," he growled. I could see his eyes glow for a split second, but he soon returned to his calm, intimidating manner.

The inside of the home was very modern looking. All furniture was black and white, with grays here and there. A tall staircase spiraled up to my right, and the foyer lead into a living room. On the right side of the living room was a doorway to the kitchen and dining room.

I was sat down in the corner of a couch, him on the ottoman, across from me. "Now for the boring part: rules. I don't like having many rules, but I will set more if necessary.

1. Call me 'Sir' or 'Master'.

2. When I call you, you come with no hesitation.

3. You may roam the house, but you may not enter my room or study without permission, and you must wear your collar at all times.

And that's it. I live alone, so you don't have any kids to worry about. I will show you to your room."

He took me upstairs to a black door, which opened to a small room. While it wasn't a room filled with the most expensive, colorful items, it was nicer than a dungeon type room. In the corner was a twin sized bed, and across from it was a small dresser. All was grey and black.

I was left there, sitting on my bed, wondering if this was actually going to turn out well, or just be false hope.