The Apology

smut

Kacchan pov:

I woke up to my door creaking open I thought it was the old hag coming to wake me up. I feel something crawl into my bed, my eyes shot open and look to see what it was. To my surprise it was deku. I pin him to my bed and looked him in the face. "Fucking deku you're lucky I love you" I say kissing his forehead. "I love you too kacchan" he said smiling at me. I get off him and run down stairs to my kitchen to find a note. It said I'll be gone for a week love your mother. I run back up stairs with some rope.

Deku pov:

Kacchan came back to the room with some rope and tied my arms to the bed. "Kacchan what are you doing" I try to say as he tightened the rope around my rists. I was in pure fright and pleasure. Kacchan burned my shirt off and started kissing my chest.
I moaned he looked up at me and said in a calm voice "if your good I'll untie you." I nod at what he told me so I did everything he said except for me to say kacchan instead I said Daddy. He looked at me in shock.

Kacchan pov:

What did he call me "deku what did you say" I asked. he turned red and said "N-nothing kacchan". I pull his pants and boxers off and his dick sprung up I look at him and say "tell me deku" he refused so I put his dick in my mouth and started bobing my head up and down sucking really hard. He moans and he still won't say it so I stick two fingers at his lips to suck on them. When I think there wet
enough I take one of the two and place one at his hole and ask one more time. " Deku say what you said" of course he refused so I started shoving my finger into his ass while sucking his dick. "K-kacchan im cumming" he yelled and I stopped saying " no my little slut you can't cum till you tell me what you said"

Sorry beans too be continued 😊