Fem Deku

This is a request and yes you can dm me with requests but they asked for a Fem Deku that's what they get)

Deku pov:
I woke to the light beaming through my window and omg bright as fuck! I get off my bed and my chest feels heavy and my head hurts. I ignored it though and head down stairs. "Hi mom" I sat cheerfully. "Hi deAR LORD IZU" she yells at me. I get startled and fall back "M-Mom what's wrong?" I ask panicked. "IZU YOU'RE A GIRL!" she said...'wait she said....?' I look down and I had boobs and my hair fell past my face. "AHHHHHHHH"

                     (At school)

No one pov:

"Alright class today Madoria has a problem that the teachers are working on fixing" Mr. Aizawa exclaimed.

Mina: IS HE OK?

Uraraka: WILL HE COME BACK?

Todoroki: When will he be back to normal?

"Enough!" Aizawa yelled at everyone. "Madoria, you may come in now." Madoria walks in the classroom in a female uniform, clearly nervous "H-hi" he said shaky.

All: HE'S A GIRL!

Bakugou would get up looking at his boyfriend that has been turned into a girl. "D-Deku?" Bakugou asks. "Kacchan" Dekh was about to go to bakugou, until everyone surrounded him asking questions and looking at him.

                         (Lunch)

Bakugou pov:

I sat alone on the roof very confused about Deku. "I want to see him...." My thoughts are cut short by someone hugging me. "De......ku?...." I ask looking at the top of his head. He looks up and smiles at me "Hi Kacchan!" He says sweetly...no she says. "Hi baby" I say kissing him, he kisses me back. "I...love....you" I say hugging him close. "I love you too Kacchan" he says hugging me back. I let him go and sits down and has him eat as much food as he can.

AHHHHHHHHHGH GUYS IM NOT GOOD PLEASE CALM DOWN @-@ MY MY WELL I LOVE ALL OF YOU