Love You

Deku pov:

I can't tell him what I said but, but if I don't!!! " kacchan I-I called you daddy" I told him looking away from him but he only pulled my gaze back to his. He leans down and all he says is "I love you"  that took me by surprise and I let my guard down and he took that chance to thrust into me as hard as he could I screamed so loud that he had to put his hand over my mouth."Deku shut up!"

Kacchan pov:

I told that nerd to shut up he's so stupid unless he wants to be caught.I turn him over and hug him and almost start crying "deku sorry, I promise to never hurt you." He hugs me back and whispers 'continue' so I started fucking him at a non human pace. After some time of fucking his world he cums all over his flat stomach and I came in his tight hole. I pull out and lay beside him as he tries to cuddle with me. I get up and pick him up he yellps "k-kacchan what are you doing?" He asks as I set him in the tub. "Oh nothing unless you want to sleep in your own cum like a slut" I say with a smirk. You grabs my hand then let's go.

Deku pov:

I lean back as Kacchan turs on the water then walks away to clean the beding. I sink into the tub and clean myself after I was done Kacchan came back in and smiled "ready for bed puppy" he asked and I nod. He picks me up and dries me off then sets me on the bed. He gets on the bed and curls up around me and falls asleep and soon after I do to.

Ahhhh guys so so sorry for keeping y'all so long you see I'm busy with school and wrighting this play for this church its Christmas. Don't worry ill make a schedule love you ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤