이십일

(Instead of A Diary Note... I'll give you guys a flashback)

[TAEHYUNGS POV]

I still can remember those words... those words that i have said to Jungkook... Those words that now... now I regret Saying... Those 3 words that he... he couldn't forget...

I HATE YOU

FLASHBACK(December 10 2016)

[JUNGKOOK'S POV

As i wore the clothes that i Specially bought just for this date... I. Jeon Jungkook. Is ready for my date... I don't know.... but... there's this gut feeling that keeps telling me to not to Go... but... what can i do?... I Love Him...

I turned the Lights off and went downstairs... I picked up my Car keys on the Counter and exited the House... I went straight to my Car and drove away...

After a 15 minutes Drive... I arrived at the Cliff... well... it is a tourist attraction because you can see the whole Seoul from up here...

I exited my car and looked for Taehyung... after a Minute or two... I saw Him...

There sitting on the Table with 3 Candles lit... A bottle of Luxurious Wine... two plates with a Hot Smoking Steak on it... and a half filled glass of Wine...

And he? Well... he's wearing a white Tuxedo... when he saw me... he smiled at me... and of course! I did to!

I sat down on my Chair and picked up the Knife and Fork... I tasted the Steak and Wow... I Love It! As i Finished Eating the Steak

He waved at the Man in White Tux and he brought a plate with a Cover on it... Of Course I'm curious on what it is... when he opened it... I found a Box??... A Red Velvet Box to be precise...

After the Man removed the Cover... he bowed and went away... I then looked at Tae... I looked at him in a Confused way...

He smiled at me... or what my Mind is Telling me... that's not a Smile... That's a Smirk... I don't know why but... The Bad Feeling... it came back...

He stood up and he grabbed the Candle Stand and threw it on the Cliff... Of Course I was more than Terrified...

I gripped on the Chair that I was Sitting on... The next thing i knew was my Left Cheek was Kissing the Dirt... He Slapped me using the Back of his Palm... Then I Began to Shiver...

"W-What are you doing?" I asked him...

"(Scoff) You really don't know?" He asked me

He Shook his Head and stomped his way to me... he then grabbed my Cholar and shook me Violently...

"I Know what you did... so... as A Payback... here I am... Going to do the Same to you" He said to me...

"W-What did I do?" He then slapped me Again...

He Punched me on the Stomach... I fell on the Ground... He then Grabbed me Again on the Cholar and punched me Twice on the Face... I could Feel blood dripping on my Jaw...

"You didn't know what you did to my Girlfriend?! HUH?!?" he said and Punched me again on the Stomach...

My Eyes we're about to Close... but... He Kicked my Stomach and Thighs Twice...

Then it started... It Rained... He then looked at the Table... He took the Red Velvet Box...

He then Looked at me then Smirked... As He opened the Box... I Saw it... The Bracelet ... It was given to me by my Grandfather... he passed away just a Few Years ago...

He then Played with it while i was trying to Get up... as I Stood up... I looked at the Bracelet and my Tears Started to fall...

"Always keep this with you, Jeongkook. When this is With you, I'm always be by Your Side. Don't you dare loose it, Jungkook. Fir this is the only Remembrance of me and Your Grandmother...."

Those were my Grandfather's Last Words... I tried to reach for it but he tossed it to his other Palm...

"H-How did you g-get that?" I asked him...

"Well... I might've sneaked into your room once or Twice... and found this... This is a Very Expensive Looking Bracelet Jungkook... Hmmmm....? And whose the one you'll give this to? Me? Because I "took care of you?"" He air quoted...

"G-Give it B-Back" I said as I clutch my Stomach...

"Ohh.. Really? Okay" he said...

I tried to reach for it... but as soon as I already got it... He... He...

He threw it on the Cliff...

It's like my World Slowed Down... I looked at the Bracelet and then Thunder Struck and the Light Reflected on the Bracelet... Then I remembered my Grandparents...

As the Bracelet made it's way down the Cliff... I couldn't do anything to Stop it... The Only Memory That's left by My Grandparents... I-I Lost it...

I dropped on the Dirt... I was Soaked... My Tears won't stop Rolling down... Then I looked at Taehyung... who was Smirking at me...

"W-Why did you do that? WHY?!" I shouted

He chuckled and knelt down and Looked at me...

"Because you ruined Everything, you ruined my Life, you ruined my Relationship and you fucking ordered people to Harrass My F*cking Girlfriend?!" He then Slapped me again...

"W-What??? I didn't do such a Thing I-" the next thing i knew was my left Cheek was Stinging pretty bad...

"Don't even Lie Sl*t! I knew what you did!" He said and stood up...

He kicked me once more on the stomach and he Started to walk away...

"Taehyung-ah" I said and i Heard him stop...

"I Hate You" I said and I pushed my Last Remaining Energy to Stand up and Ran...

I ran to my Car and Got in... I started it and Activated the "Auto-Drive" mode and I left him there...

I can't believe that... that... All of that was just a Lie? Those Smiles and Hugs...? Are all of those Lies? I hate You Taehyung... but I Hate myself more for Falling right into Your Trap... I shoudn't have trusted you... I Shoudn't have...

~THE END~

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING DEAR DIARY,

JUST KIDDING!!! 😂😂😂😂

WAIT FOR CHAPTER 이십이
BYEEE!!!