이십이

(ENOUGH OF THOSE DIARY THINGS! WHO WANTS TO SEE WHAT TAEHYUNG WILL DO NEXT?? HERE WE GO!!)

[TAEHYUNGS POV]
As I remember those Memories... I realized that... that I was such a Bad Person... How... How did I managed to Hurt a Very Beautiful, Kind and Innocent Man just because of my Selfishness???

As I Closed the Book... a Torn Page fell Down... I reached down for it and... It was The Torn Page that was missing!

I know I shoudn't do this.. but..
It fucking hurts... I went to the Bathroom and opened the Cabinet on the Side... I Reached for the Blade inside... I took it and started to cut My wrist... The Noise that I'm Hearing Hurts more than the Cuts that I Made... I'm Sorry... I shoudn't have done this... Bye...

~전정국

I dropped both the Torn Paper and The Notebook... and The Next thing I Knew... I was Crying... I coudn't help but to Feel Guilty on the Things that I have done to Jungkook... I coudn't believe that he still haven't left me...

Then I Heard the Room Door Opened... and there stood The Shocked Jungkook... Looking on my Feets... where His Diary Lies... He then looked at me and he turned away and Ran...

I Tried to Ran up to him and Thank God I did... I grabbed his Shoulder and he automatically Stopped... I went infront of Him and He was Looking Down... Tears are Escaping his Eyes... those Beautiful Eyes that Took me Away everytime I look At them...

I held his Chin and pushed it upwards so He's looking at me...

I can see that His eyes were filled with Fear and Curiousity... Then I did it... I kissed him... but i thought he would kiss back... but... He slapped me... he wiped his Lips and he handed me in a Angry way the Perfume that I told him to buy... he then Walked into his Room and I Heard the Door Lock...

I dropped onto the Floor and Cried... Why? Taehyung... Why did you do that to him you Idiot... Maybe I was Blinded by Anger...
Anger Because I cannot accept the fact that The Moment he entered the Room I was In... I Already fell for him... maybe because when he said that He has something to show to me Concerning Irene was because I don't want to hear it... I don't want to hear from someone else what I already Know... I already know that Irene was Having an Affair... because the day Jungkook Took the Picture... I was following him... afraid that he might be Hurt... Afraid that I might loose him...

And maybe the Reason why I beaten him that Night was Because... Because... I-I was Jealous... Jealous of him and Jimin... Because I thought that Jimin  was Taking Jungkook away from me...

Looking back now on how i treated Jungkook... and the Fact that I Know what his Feelings are... I might Really Loose him this Time...

I have to Make a way to Bring back his trust on me... I Have to...

*Ding Dong*

I heard the Bell rang... it means that someone is outside... I wiped my tears and made myself look presentable... I opened the Door and was surprised to see a Mailman...

"Are you Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" He asked me...

"Oh I'm Sorry He's upstairs... let me-" he cuts me off

"Oh no need, Since you know Mr. Jeon please just sign here..." he handed me a paper and i signed on it... he than Have me an Envelope... he bid his Goodbye and went away...

I looked at the Envelope... I Opened it... I read it... and the next thing i knew... The Paper was on the Floor... My Tears won't stop Falling... I was Crying in a Very Loud Manner... because...

"CONGRATULATIONS
MR. JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED AT HARVARD UNIVERSITY!"

"He's Leaving, For Good. I'm sorry Jungkook... I wish you all the Happiness in the World"

~I'm Sorry~